Author Topic: Weapon Request:Flak Cannon  (Read 1835 times)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
Weapon Request:Flak Cannon
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:56:12 pm »
Hello, i was wondering if someone would make me a Flak Cannon. The one off of Unreal Tournament 2(i think its tournament, maybe championship) Im not too good at making weapons, and i tried to make it, but mine kept turning out like crap. Here is a linky to the pic. >> http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/ur2_Flak-Cannon03.jpg
Thank you so much!
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: Weapon Request:Flak Cannon
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:10:31 pm »
Yeah, it's from Unreal Championship 2.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 10:11:36 pm »
i dont care about sounds or anything, ill just use it instead of the Spas.

EDIT: I rarely play with sound. I usually just listen to my ipod, so i dont really give a hoot about sounds
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 10:12:09 pm »
Try looking at soldatmods, they got 2 UT mods.
Edit:With the Flak Cannon.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 10:16:08 pm by R@NDOM »

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 10:13:48 pm »
i dont care about sounds or anything, ill just use it instead of the Spas.

EDIT: I rarely play with sound. I usually just listen to my ipod, so i dont really give a hoot about sounds

I was mistaken.

The flak cannon in UC2 is alot like the UT ones so that's as close as you can get until someone fills your request.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals