Author Topic: TW Domination Testing Server  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Maryleaf

• Camper
  • Xfire: Maryleaf
    • {AAC} Attack and Control
TW Domination Testing Server
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:22:31 pm »
Name: Hunt | TW Domination
IP: 72.232.225.66 (server1.enesce.com)
Port: 23112
Pass: None

I am going to be adding the scripts to being able to buy grenades, clusters, and a vest. But I want the script edited to these formats:

Grenades: 5 kills
Clusters: 11 kills
Vest: 25 kills

I want these scripts to be just like the mine scripting. With kills instead of buying items. To reward good players, and prey upon weak. Updates will be posted ASAP.

Scripts by: Avarax
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:24:53 pm by Maryleaf »
{AAC} Attack and Conquer
Where People are Soldiers
http://Http://www.teamaac.co.nr

Offline Sgt.Colwell

• Soldier
  • Last of a dying breed
Re: TW Domination Testing Server
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:54 pm »
Dude AWESOME!
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:03:41 pm »
I think there should be more things to do.
Make it similar to hexer, add ghouls, take out the spas "Not fair in TW" add sprint...
You get it.
And being able to purchase items like nades, clusters, etc would be cool too.

Offline Maryleaf

• Camper
  • Xfire: Maryleaf
    • {AAC} Attack and Control
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 12:06:12 pm »
Ghouls and bots is just gay for TW.  Spas is the ultimate weapon for TW, dont be mad. I have mentioned being able to purchase nades, clusters, and a vest. The system was surpose to go like this:

Nades: 7 kills
Cluster: 14 kills
Vest: 25 kills

Would be scripted to be like the mine scripts. But avarax said he didnt want TW to be that complicated. He is the only one I will host scripts from on my servers. If you can convince him to do some stuff and mention it to me, then I'll put it on.
{AAC} Attack and Conquer
Where People are Soldiers
http://Http://www.teamaac.co.nr

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 12:31:27 pm »
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=18136.0

consider uploading the newer version, it contains various bugfixes. if it runs well, maybe i'll some of your goodie wishes ;q
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 08:41:44 pm »
I like this idea, hope it goes well.

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline Dizzy So 1337

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 12:49:43 am »
Due to good popularity so far, Hunt plans on leaving this up and public.  More TW ftw!

Airstrikes disabled until fixed (0.2 broke them).  Mines are active.  More 'goodies' are planned for the future, hopefully starting with some version of the 'Medic' script.  Stuff like earnable vests, Clusters... yes.  Introduction of some version of the flamer as a useable weapon... nothing clears out those pesky machinegun nests like napalm...

Right now I'm still only baaarely catching on to hosting scripts, and we are just into the discussion and research stages so be patient.  Anyone who wants to help with suggesting / finding / writing / teaching me how to implement multiple scripts, you are more than welcome to.

Please don't nobody confuse this project idea with my posted comments on TWCW elsewhere... I don't have any intention of bringing all this junk into CW's, but just to make a crazy fun public TW server.
xfire - todhostetler
"There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone except to stick a dogskull on a stake."