Author Topic: Clan-Hunt Gamming Community  (Read 919 times)

Offline Flacid Assassin

• Camper
  • Gorby The Grunt
Clan-Hunt Gamming Community
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:30:30 pm »
Come visit Clan-Hunt Gamming Community and find all your needs here

Suggest a game that needs to be talked about here

http://www.clan-hunt.com

Please sign-up, post, bring people, to this new community

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
Re: Clan-Hunt Gamming Community
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:59:28 am »
I've got a few questions and suggestions.

First of all, how's the Flacid Soldat website going?

Also, I think your forums are way too big. I'm not registered and on the main page it sais I'm only seeing 50% of the forums. And those 50% is already a huge list of forums and even subforums. I'm guessing there will be many subforums that won't have any post in them or atleast very little activity. My suggestion is to find out which topics aren't useful and remove them so it's possible for members to browse your forums in a quick way. Currently, you have to click too many times to open a topic or post of intrest, and it'll get pretty hard to follow every discussion in a specific subforum.

Also, the link to open the forums in a new window isn't working. Are you sure you set the target to "parent" ?

And last but not least, you're asking for a serial number for Counter-Strike in your forums. THat's illegal. You don't have to worry about the feds seuing you or something, they have bigger fish to catch. But it collides with the netiquette and shows a lack of prefessionality and maturity. Also, you know that every key in Counter-Strike can only be used once, so someone would have to be very stupid to give his key to you, because then only you can play the game and not the owner of that key.

Grtz, DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline Flacid Assassin

• Camper
  • Gorby The Grunt
Re: Clan-Hunt Gamming Community
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:52:10 am »
Going to Be using Clan-Hunt Gaming COmmunity instead

i bought a serial from wal-mart lawl

Yes thank you for letting us know about the forums