Author Topic: Its good to hide behind objects  (Read 1754 times)

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
Its good to hide behind objects
« on: July 08, 2006, 02:31:15 am »
About an houre ago I was in a realistic game/survival CTF game and I forgot what map name it is (i'm shure its a standard one), but where each teams flag is theres this little mound of dirt.

Well, me and him were the only ones left and we was heading for me with my teams flag. i was at his teams flag, and i captured it.

Seeing as it just said i just got his flag, he came back to where I was.

I hid behind that mound of dirt, and from behind it the flag was the only thing it wouldn't cover up.

So, i hid behind it, and watched as he kept asking why the f*** he couldn't cap the flag. Then I raped him with my SOCOM.

Still took him a while to figure out what had happened, but He thought it was a good trick.

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
Re: Its good to hide behind objects
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 02:52:55 am »
Ummmm, whos "him"?

Offline Unlucky XIII

• Soldier
  • Unit Zero One Three
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 03:53:45 am »
Are you talking about ctf_Viet? Because that is a very commonly used trick, except most of the time I shoot the "mound of dirt" in case there is someone in there.

EDIT: Not to say it was a bad moment, I'd still say it's fairly funny. Although it is funnier when the flagger flies away with the rest of the team watching awe-struck.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 07:00:27 pm by Unlucky XIII »

"The old ones are the best"

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 05:32:30 am »
Are you talking about ctf_Viet? Because that is a very commonly used trick, except most of the time I shoot the "mound of dirt" in case there is someone in there.

ok then nevermind. But it was still funny.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 05:34:32 am »
About an houre ago I was in a realistic game/survival CTF game and I forgot what map name it is (i'm shure its a standard one), but where each teams flag is theres this little mound of dirt.

Well, me and him were the only ones left and we was heading for me with my teams flag. i was at his teams flag, and i captured it.

Seeing as it just said i just got his flag, he came back to where I was.

I hid behind that mound of dirt, and from behind it the flag was the only thing it wouldn't cover up.

So, i hid behind it, and watched as he kept asking why the f*** he couldn't cap the flag. Then I raped him with my SOCOM.

Still took him a while to figure out what had happened, but He thought it was a good trick.

Oh shnaps, God was watching you??

:o Wow :o