Author Topic: 1.4.2  (Read 2994 times)

Offline brad

• Soldier
  • In-Game Name: <F&S>Frosty the Snowman
Re: 1.4.2
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 02:54:24 pm »
I've got a HUGE problem with 1.4.1. I can't see the bullets of my enemies unless they are a certain distance away from me. I'm really looking forward to the next version, which is supposed to fix that, but I don't understand why he's taking 5 bullets off the steyr and adding a shell to the spas. Just doesn't make sense.

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
Halo: Legendary Trilogy

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 02:56:14 pm »
I've got a HUGE problem with 1.4.1. I can't see the bullets of my enemies unless they are a certain distance away from me. I'm really looking forward to the next version, which is supposed to fix that, but I don't understand why he's taking 5 bullets off the steyr and adding a shell to the spas. Just doesn't make sense.
...Try video compatibility?

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 02:57:34 pm »
Or play on servers where people have low ping.
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline brad

• Soldier
  • In-Game Name: <F&S>Frosty the Snowman
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 04:09:31 pm »

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
Halo: Legendary Trilogy

Offline nuclearrambo

• Major
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 02:59:14 am »
yeah lol. :( Spawning in middle sucks the dick. EFC killed because of this but it sucks most of the time. There was also a proning bug which makes pple feel that i am hacking. but its a prone bug. that sucks too.. Many servers put a warning that pple who kick due to prone bug will be banned. lol its worst thing ever.

Offline Oxyd

• Major(1)
    • My gaming channel
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 03:54:26 am »
The spawning in the middle of the map sometimes helped me. I remember a few times where I spawned in the middle and the EFC just walked by me and I killed him, but yeah...it's also annoying.

I love this bug though it becomes sometimes annoyong. I had several times when i captured flag and after grenade hit i spawned far away from enemy base with their flag :D Without that i would probably had died.