Author Topic: 100% Free Video Games No Credit Card  (Read 2784 times)

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
  • The Death Bringer Awaits You
100% Free Video Games No Credit Card
« on: August 03, 2007, 11:35:07 am »
Tired of Buying $60 games for Ur 360 and PS3? Do u want the answer for that? I have the answer Its Videogame lagoon. Its a site that offers free games for the completion of surveys and offers. Now ur thinking that the offers will cost u right? WRONG they have a special section Called 100% free under the Avalible offers on the Left hand Side. Some may require u 2 be 18 but it will not cost u and they dont ask for credit cards.

The average points u get for completion is about .70 which is equivalent to 70 cent. The thing is survey or offers arent that long. I started yesterday night and racked up 7.40 in about an hour. Another great thing is that there are always offers so youll never run out of stuff 2 do. If u get tired of doing surveys and offers then u can refer friends and u get 20% of what they make. So if you get a couple of friends in on this u can start racking up some seriouos points.

The reason im doing this is because im tired of paying $60 for games when I can just get them for free the LEGAL way.

So if ur into this then u can go to the sites on my signature

Thx for Listening and FRAG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Referral codes removed from URLs. Do it again and you'll be warned.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:23:15 pm by The_Reaper »
P.S. I am A BEAST at Super Smash Bros. Melee Im about

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Re: 100% Free Video Games No Credit Card
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 11:40:16 am »
Heh...

"In order to participate in our site you MUST be in the USA or Canada. This means your COMPUTER must also be in the USA or Canada  connected to the internet in the USA or Canada.."

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:42:49 am »
Yeah Thats Something I forgot to Mention because people from other contries are on the forum. Thats a major down fall to this unbeleivable deal

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 11:47:15 am »
Ill check it out... seems kinda cool though.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 11:49:00 am »
No advertisements for referral scams (Free iPods/PSPs/Flat Screen TVs/... , Make money by surfing/sending emails, ...)
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 11:50:16 am »
Before this gets locked: I'll try it out if you make it so you don't have to give out your address until getting a game is guaranteed.

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:54:37 am »
This Is Funny Because this Is going to Get locked because Im suposedly advertising a Free Videogame Scam, after I explained everthing and gave link to the site where you can get further info. If You Dont trust this and Dont Want To get Scamed then DONT TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that is the dumbest thing in the world.

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:56:14 am »
Heh... but in that case at least don't advertise yourself.

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 12:02:07 pm »
Im just trying to fight the people that think Viva pinata Should be $60 bucks. WHO WANTS TO PLAY THAT.

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 12:11:54 pm »
Im just trying to fight the people that think Viva pinata Should be $60 bucks. WHO WANTS TO PLAY THAT.

If they are successfully selling their wares, then apparently people do play that sort of money.

*Google Images Viva pinata*.... Holy Shit...

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:00 pm »
My Referal Codes were REMOVED DO IT AGAIN AND YOULL BE WARNED. WOOO IM SHAKIN IN MY TIMBALINS.

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 12:29:17 pm »
This seems more tedious and mind-numbing then working at walmart. I would rather work a crappy job for my games then stare at a computer screen for hours on end. Have fun loosing all memory of sunlight.

Oh and don't be an idiot and attack a mod, that only puts you in a bad position.
@ii

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 12:30:12 pm »
This seems more tedious and mind-numbing then working at walmart. I would rather work a crappy job for my games then stare at a computer screen for hours on end. Have fun loosing all memory of sunlight.

Screw the sunlight...gives me a headache.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 12:37:35 pm »

Oh and don't be an idiot and attack a mod, that only puts you in a bad position.

You may be able to get in your car or walk down the street to walmart but what about the people who cant get to a job, and cant get hired at taco bell (talking about myself). Im just trying to find other ways to aquire games for a cheaper price (FREE). BUT we both have our oppinoins.

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 12:41:39 pm »

That's a fun game....or so I heard.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 12:43:56 pm »

You may be able to get in your car or walk down the street to walmart but what about the people who cant get to a job, and cant get hired at taco bell (talking about myself). Im just trying to find other ways to aquire games for a cheaper price (FREE). BUT we both have our oppinoins.
If you can't even get a job at taco bell then buying games should be the least of your worries.
@ii

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 12:51:44 pm »

That's a fun game....or so I heard.

I believe that certain games should be certain prices.

Ex. Halo 3 has earned the right to be sold at $60 because its basically micrsofts mario, its targeted to an older crowd ( older crowd means adults and usually adults have $60 to spen on a game.)

on the other hand

Viva pinata is a new game series (last time I checked new series dont usually get full priced), and Its targeted to a younger crowd (Children who usually dont have money). *chuckles*

But as I said before u have ur opinion and I have mine.

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 12:53:01 pm »
u made 1.70 in an hour and im about to start an easy job with easy hours making 10 an hour AND spend it on whatever u like. jobs arnt that rare or that hard. you could even work from your computer.

and the refferal codes are still in his signature

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 12:53:58 pm »

If you can't even get a job at taco bell then buying games should be the least of your worries.

The reason I cant get a job at taco bell is beacuase Im not old enough, and Cutting grass wont work because its outdated, and I live in an apartment

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 12:57:03 pm »

Ex. Halo 3 has earned the right to be sold at $60 because its basically micrsofts mario, its targeted to an older crowd ( older crowd means adults and usually adults have $60 to spen on a game.)

ultra-realistic naval/air combat simulators on the PC are aimed at older players. ;)

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 12:57:20 pm »
u made 1.70 in an hour and im about to start an easy job with easy hours making 10 an hour AND spend it on whatever u like. jobs arnt that rare or that hard. you could even work from your computer.

Alright what job can a fifteen yearold get on a computer Mr. Smarty

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 12:59:08 pm »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAY

people will buy anything...

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 01:02:57 pm »
15 and spending your hours earning less then minimum wage on a "legit" site that uses the money solely for products offered on said site... Tell me what part of this is good?

You probably can get a job at 15 in your town, it will just be a crappy job. I got a job at 16 and worked with a few 15 year olds in my first job.
@ii

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 01:05:08 pm »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAY

people will buy anything...

Remember u are talking to a MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOR under 18 Dude

Date Posted: August 03, 2007, 02:03:22 PM
15 and spending your hours earning less then minimum wage on a "legit" site that uses the money solely for products offered on said site... Tell me what part of this is good?

You probably can get a job at 15 in your town, it will just be a crappy job. I got a job at 16 and worked with a few 15 year olds in my first job.

Well where I come from I dont get the luxary of working at fifteen, they wont hire me

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 01:06:35 pm »
How many places did you go to? Or did you just go to Taco Bell, get rejected and loose all hope?
@ii

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:20 pm »
HAHAHA

I'm 15 and I can work anywhere.

Canada is awesome.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:44 pm »
im 14 and im gonna get $100 a week :D

hell if im supposed to know how to work on your computer

if i wasnt going to the job i mentioned i would have been a soccer ref :D you make like $20 a game

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 01:17:40 pm »
This Is very interesting Because with my response 2 your comments we went from promoting Free Videogame "Scams" to working jobs at 15.

This Was My plan Have in big letters FREE and people come running, then slowly we drift away from the topic stated. All I wanted to do was create converstion with some people because I like interacting.

I have all the games I want, I dont need a job. I just wanted to test my theory of controlling people with words and it worked perfectly. If I would have put Talk To Me Please people would think im predator or something.

Thx for time but I gotta go

If you see all black fellow wit a ak in soldat named The_Reaper It was me

(That account on videogame lagoon is real. Hey a brotha could use a free game or 2)

Dueces, Im Out

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 01:19:00 pm »
OOOOO you controlled people with words. Congratufuckulations, your awesome now.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 01:23:12 pm »
and Cutting grass wont work because its outdated, and I live in an apartment

Yes, because high-tech, digital lawns are all the rage right now.  How is mowing lawns outdated? I did that for several years to earn money.  Also, you could try getting a paper route.  And don't give me the "that's outdated, no one does it anymore" excuse.  BS.  You're just lazy.

This Was My plan Have in big letters FREE and people come running, then slowly we drift away from the topic stated. All I wanted to do was create converstion with some people because I like interacting.

Yeah...that MUST be it.  (Shoot, they're not buying it..."Yeah, guys, I MEANT for this to happen!" >_>    <_<    >_>)
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 01:27:36 pm »
This Is very interesting Because with my response 2 your comments we went from promoting Free Videogame "Scams" to working jobs at 15.

I have all the games I want, I dont need a job. I just wanted to test my theory of controlling people with words and it worked perfectly. If I would have put Talk To Me Please people would think im predator or something.

Thx for time but I gotta go

If you see all black fellow wit a ak in soldat named The_Reaper It was me

(That account on videogame lagoon is real. Hey a brotha could use a free game or 2)

Dueces, Im Out

This conversation turned for the benefit on your part. If you kept trying to advertise you would probably end up with a warning. People love free things... any idiot knows that, however people also love flaming people that fall for scams... both of each group came to this thread. Now I guess since this thread was only about having a little interaction you should be satisfied with yourself. A few posts have been generated... such a master at mind manipulation you are to get a topic so far! Locked due to LIES].
@ii