Author Topic: 100% Free Video Games No Credit Card  (Read 2827 times)

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
  • The Death Bringer Awaits You
Re: 100% Free Video Games No Credit Card
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 12:57:20 pm »
u made 1.70 in an hour and im about to start an easy job with easy hours making 10 an hour AND spend it on whatever u like. jobs arnt that rare or that hard. you could even work from your computer.

and the refferal codes are still in his signature

Alright what job can a fifteen yearold get on a computer Mr. Smarty
P.S. I am A BEAST at Super Smash Bros. Melee Im about

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 12:59:08 pm »
u made 1.70 in an hour and im about to start an easy job with easy hours making 10 an hour AND spend it on whatever u like. jobs arnt that rare or that hard. you could even work from your computer.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAY

people will buy anything...

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 01:02:57 pm »
15 and spending your hours earning less then minimum wage on a "legit" site that uses the money solely for products offered on said site... Tell me what part of this is good?

You probably can get a job at 15 in your town, it will just be a crappy job. I got a job at 16 and worked with a few 15 year olds in my first job.
@ii

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 01:05:08 pm »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAY

people will buy anything...

Remember u are talking to a MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOR under 18 Dude

Date Posted: August 03, 2007, 02:03:22 PM
15 and spending your hours earning less then minimum wage on a "legit" site that uses the money solely for products offered on said site... Tell me what part of this is good?

You probably can get a job at 15 in your town, it will just be a crappy job. I got a job at 16 and worked with a few 15 year olds in my first job.

Well where I come from I dont get the luxary of working at fifteen, they wont hire me

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 01:06:35 pm »
How many places did you go to? Or did you just go to Taco Bell, get rejected and loose all hope?
@ii

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:20 pm »
HAHAHA

I'm 15 and I can work anywhere.

Canada is awesome.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:44 pm »
im 14 and im gonna get $100 a week :D

hell if im supposed to know how to work on your computer

if i wasnt going to the job i mentioned i would have been a soccer ref :D you make like $20 a game

Offline The_Reaper

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 01:17:40 pm »
This Is very interesting Because with my response 2 your comments we went from promoting Free Videogame "Scams" to working jobs at 15.

This Was My plan Have in big letters FREE and people come running, then slowly we drift away from the topic stated. All I wanted to do was create converstion with some people because I like interacting.

I have all the games I want, I dont need a job. I just wanted to test my theory of controlling people with words and it worked perfectly. If I would have put Talk To Me Please people would think im predator or something.

Thx for time but I gotta go

If you see all black fellow wit a ak in soldat named The_Reaper It was me

(That account on videogame lagoon is real. Hey a brotha could use a free game or 2)

Dueces, Im Out

360 wins and 7 losses

Falco is UNBEATABLE

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 01:19:00 pm »
OOOOO you controlled people with words. Congratufuckulations, your awesome now.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 01:23:12 pm »
and Cutting grass wont work because its outdated, and I live in an apartment

Yes, because high-tech, digital lawns are all the rage right now.  How is mowing lawns outdated? I did that for several years to earn money.  Also, you could try getting a paper route.  And don't give me the "that's outdated, no one does it anymore" excuse.  BS.  You're just lazy.

This Was My plan Have in big letters FREE and people come running, then slowly we drift away from the topic stated. All I wanted to do was create converstion with some people because I like interacting.

Yeah...that MUST be it.  (Shoot, they're not buying it..."Yeah, guys, I MEANT for this to happen!" >_>    <_<    >_>)
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 01:27:36 pm »
This Is very interesting Because with my response 2 your comments we went from promoting Free Videogame "Scams" to working jobs at 15.

I have all the games I want, I dont need a job. I just wanted to test my theory of controlling people with words and it worked perfectly. If I would have put Talk To Me Please people would think im predator or something.

Thx for time but I gotta go

If you see all black fellow wit a ak in soldat named The_Reaper It was me

(That account on videogame lagoon is real. Hey a brotha could use a free game or 2)

Dueces, Im Out

This conversation turned for the benefit on your part. If you kept trying to advertise you would probably end up with a warning. People love free things... any idiot knows that, however people also love flaming people that fall for scams... both of each group came to this thread. Now I guess since this thread was only about having a little interaction you should be satisfied with yourself. A few posts have been generated... such a master at mind manipulation you are to get a topic so far! Locked due to LIES].
@ii