Author Topic: Funny screenshots/endgame shots  (Read 142807 times)

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
Re: Funny screenshots/endgame shots
« Reply #580 on: August 09, 2008, 11:32:45 am »
lol

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #581 on: August 09, 2008, 11:35:16 am »
That is actually pretty funny. :p
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #582 on: August 09, 2008, 09:02:38 pm »
Haha, Rick Roll'd!
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #583 on: August 09, 2008, 09:08:20 pm »
I just love people spamming random crap in tw xD

Player since late 2007

Offline Lumen-Shroom

• Soldier
« Reply #584 on: August 11, 2008, 06:06:25 pm »

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
« Reply #585 on: August 11, 2008, 06:34:34 pm »

^Read chat
-Jamey Johnson

Offline |_ancer

• Soldier
  • again and again.
« Reply #586 on: August 13, 2008, 04:37:23 am »
I pwn at dieing! Look at my deaths  :D

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2008, 03:33:21 am »
See the big giant dildo about to violate me?

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #588 on: August 14, 2008, 01:27:42 pm »
These people were obviously believing it.

Gahahahaha. Are you being sarcastic or are you really that stupid? C'mon, if you can recognize my sarcasm it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the person above me was kidding. Give the guy some respect; not everyone is as retarded as you're making yourself look.

And now for making up random shit about a person judging just from what they post: You must be a metrosexual redhead with an allergy to seafood who lisps when he's under stress. Who plays...hold the flag.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
« Reply #589 on: August 14, 2008, 01:35:44 pm »
These people were obviously believing it.

Gahahahaha. Are you being sarcastic or are you really that stupid? C'mon, if you can recognize my sarcasm it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the person above me was kidding. Give the guy some respect; not everyone is as retarded as you're making yourself look.

And now for making up random poo about a person judging just from what they post: You must be a metrosexual redhead with an allergy to seafood who lisps when he's under stress. Who plays...hold the flag.

Yes, because sarcasm on the internet is the easiest thing to see. And I highly doubt I am making myself look retarded. You, however, flame users in half the threads I see you post in.. Even though you know nothing about what you're talking about.

And by the look of the bottom of your post, you are also a racist kid who feels the need to attempt to flame people on the internet, even though you're probably a 10 year-old lard ass with acne and black heads covering your deformed face.

By the bolded/underlined comment, that makes you a hypocrite. Nice way to make yourself look retarded.  [retard]

Now, I wont be replying to anymore of your posts, since the majority of them is discrimination and stupidity.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:39:24 pm by UnknownSniper »
-Jamey Johnson

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #590 on: August 14, 2008, 04:15:01 pm »
Yes, because sarcasm on the internet is the easiest thing to see.
Yeah, if you have an IQ in the positive range. (OH WAIT WAS THAT SARCASM? I'M TOO RETARDED TO PICK UP ON A BLATANT CHANGE OF DIRECTION)

And by the look of the bottom of your post, you are also a racist kid who feels the need to attempt to flame people on the internet, even though you're probably a 10 year-old lard ass with acne and black heads covering your deformed face.

Oh poo, how did you know? I really have to stop typing such obvious giveaways about every aspect of my life hidden in my posts. People's predictions are getting scarily accurate.

And really, you thinking my signature is racist is a whole new level of stupid. You must be black or something. see that right there? that was a joke.

Wait, no one can be that dense. You're either the biggest dolt to smash his face against a keyboard and post it, or the most convincing troll yet. Either case this isn't worth bothering with.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Lumen-Shroom

• Soldier
« Reply #591 on: August 14, 2008, 05:42:40 pm »
Less internet bad ass more screenshots.

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
« Reply #592 on: August 14, 2008, 05:49:26 pm »
Less internet bad ass more screenshots.

Indeed, this retard doesn't understand the difference of "Bottom of your post" and "text under your post," then he goes and posts that quote in 3 other threads.

I'll see if I can find the screenshot of my singing love songs to Polish people.
-Jamey Johnson

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2008, 08:37:04 pm »
Indeed, this retard doesn't understand the difference of "Bottom of your post" and "text under your post,"

Okay, I admit I'm a hypocrite here. You'd been so thick up to this point that I assumed you'd be retarded enough not to be able to tell the difference. Which isn't much of a stretch.

Plus, that's the only thing in my post which could possibly be interpreted as racist, unless you meant the "making random shit up" part. Which by the way was more sarcasm that flew past you. I wasn't guessing you were a metrosexual redheaded. I was making a point about how ridiculous the guesses were. I mean, if I was serious, that'd almost be as retarded as trying to insult someone you've never seen by claiming they had pimples.

then he goes and posts that quote in 3 other threads.

1, actually.
I'll see if I can find the screenshot of my singing love songs to Polish people.

YOU FUCKING BIGOT! ARE YOU SAYING POLISH PEOPLE ARE SLUTS WHO WOULD SLEEP WITH ANY PERSON WHO SANG THEM A LOVE SONG? WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THEM? I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF RACIST FILTH.

You know what? I'm not going to talk with this guy anymore. Anything he says is hateful and racist.[/size]

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #594 on: August 15, 2008, 03:33:44 am »
Mod?^

Player since late 2007

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #595 on: August 15, 2008, 10:07:43 am »
A mix of stuff from this.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #596 on: August 16, 2008, 07:37:39 pm »
"GO JUMP OFF A RIVER YOU SKANK"

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Platehead

• Flagrunner
  • Platehead
« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2008, 01:32:32 am »
Two very lucky men
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." -- Augustine

Offline The Goliad

• Soldier
« Reply #598 on: August 17, 2008, 01:35:53 am »
lol

Love how they spelled "life" wrong. Lol!  :)

"GET A LIVE"

Offline Lumen-Shroom

• Soldier
« Reply #599 on: August 17, 2008, 01:46:50 pm »
This charming fellow had teleported in front of me just before I capped, using teleport hacks (I'm not gonna offer any more information about them, but he got kicked eventually for them.). I activated my saw and splattered him, simultaneously ending the game.

Snipe and Slice.

Don't advertise hackers.  Edit the screen shot and it'll be fine.

^KAI

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:51:30 pm by Lumen-Shroom »