Author Topic: Funny screenshots/endgame shots  (Read 142993 times)

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
Re: Funny screenshots/endgame shots
« Reply #700 on: June 04, 2009, 05:16:22 pm »
Omg who, for crying out fuck, still uses the sniper line? ....

Me..why?

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #701 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:54 pm »
Omg who, for crying out f**k, still uses the sniper line? ....

Me to :)
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2009, 04:32:50 am »
Omg who, for crying out fuck, still uses the sniper line? ....

Me..why?

Because it's simply stupid!
1.You waste time on training because it doesn't in any way help mastering your cursor-to-target correspondence.
2.It slows you down on mastering long ranged weapons like the Steyr, the Ruger, and the Barret.
3.It's for "newbs"...
b&

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2009, 05:06:02 am »

Me..why?

1.You waste time on training because it doesn't in any way help mastering your cursor-to-target correspondence.
2.It slows you down on mastering long ranged weapons like the Steyr, the Ruger, and the Barret.
3.It's for "newbs"...

I think you're wrong. The sniper line gives you a massive advantage because it allows you to always know where you're going to be shooting, saving you time.
It's also really useful for ruger and barret because it allows you to stretch to the full limit of the screen, while giving you an indication of where you're going to be shooting.
Without it, you're going to be disadvantaged with the barrett if other people are using sniper lines.

Oh, did I mention that I don't use one... Only because I like the extra challenge.
Anyone play KOL?

Offline Pekay.jps

• Major
  • Chose to be clanless
« Reply #704 on: June 05, 2009, 06:06:53 am »
It's everybody's own choice whether to use the sniper line or not. I usually don't but sometimes I like to turn it on for just one single precise shot or for some Ruger-fun (which doesn't mean I can't have Ruger-fun without it xD )

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #705 on: June 05, 2009, 06:56:12 am »

Me..why?

3.It's for "newbs"...

I think you're wrong. The sniper line gives you a massive advantage because it allows you to always know where you're going to be shooting, saving you time.
It's also really useful for ruger and barret because it allows you to stretch to the full limit of the screen, while giving you an indication of where you're going to be shooting.
Without it, you're going to be disadvantaged with the barrett if other people are using sniper lines.

Oh, did I mention that I don't use one... Only because I like the extra challenge.

Not really because as of the middle point of your screen (If your cursor is and the farthest point ahead) even the Barret's shot and the ruger's shot begin to get affected by gravity and therefore suffer from a minor arc, so they go a bit down, and the line is shit when using it fro ranged sniping....So don't tell me it's an advantage cause I've seen some people play average to good games with the sniper line on and once they enter a server that has the sniper line turned off, they're toast.
b&

Offline Jakious

• Soldier
« Reply #706 on: June 05, 2009, 07:27:05 am »

Me..why?

3.It's for "newbs"...

Not really because as of the middle point of your screen (If your cursor is and the farthest point ahead) even the Barret's shot and the ruger's shot begin to get affected by gravity and therefore suffer from a minor arc, so they go a bit down, and the line is s**t when using it fro ranged sniping....So don't tell me it's an advantage cause I've seen some people play average to good games with the sniper line on and once they enter a server that has the sniper line turned off, they're toast.

^^^^^^^^^^^ retard
I used sniper line and ruger for over a year and to start it can't possibly make your aim any worse... It helps when you start but you never notice it unless you take 5 seconds to confirm you want to shoot..
What a useless rant, stop posting you look really stupid.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #707 on: June 05, 2009, 07:39:01 am »

Me..why?

3.It's for "newbs"...

Not really because as of the middle point of your screen (If your cursor is and the farthest point ahead) even the Barret's shot and the ruger's shot begin to get affected by gravity and therefore suffer from a minor arc, so they go a bit down, and the line is s**t when using it fro ranged sniping....So don't tell me it's an advantage cause I've seen some people play average to good games with the sniper line on and once they enter a server that has the sniper line turned off, they're toast.

^^^^^^^^^^^ retard
I used sniper line and ruger for over a year and to start it can't possibly make your aim any worse... It helps when you start but you never notice it unless you take 5 seconds to confirm you want to shoot..
What a useless rant, stop posting you look really stupid.

It makes aiming easier, but if you turn it off you'll be toast, try it...Have someone start out soldat with the sniper line, and after 2 weeks ask him to turn it off, and compare his stats! Give proof (without using your own heroic examples) before calling someone an idiot, because obviously you're the one acting like an idiot....
b&

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #708 on: June 05, 2009, 07:41:56 am »
I'm going to add something that will hopefully stop this argument:

The pic that this was started over was a pic from Leo's TW and he had no choice but to use it because the server enables or disables the sniper line.

Really guys picking on someone because they do or don't use a sniper line is really immature...

What this comes down to in the end is it doesn't matter if you do or don't use it the point of playing a "Game" is to have fun...

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #709 on: June 05, 2009, 04:12:00 pm »
It's all about what you've gotten used to, and demoniac you really make yourself look like an idiot. Of course you play worse if you take it off after a fixed amount of time, it's like changing your control layout or your taunts.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #710 on: June 05, 2009, 04:16:24 pm »
Wow dusty, thanks for pointing that out, however I would love to see you, someday, judge yourself before judging others...You call me an idiot for saying my opinion? Nice man, really anti-idiotic.
@MattH: We all know what it was about...

New direction for the conversation:
Why do most people like to brag by posting high scores that have nothing to do with humor?
b&

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #711 on: June 05, 2009, 04:24:23 pm »
Sniper Line doesn't really make a difference but it's not useless, you still end up putting the cursor at the person. Barrett doesn't really arc enough to not place cursor on them.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #712 on: June 05, 2009, 07:02:33 pm »
Well im guessing im a noob then :)
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline .Mike

• Major(1)
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2009, 04:18:11 am »

Playing some Halo mod, and i got a score I thought was good.

Is it? I've only been playing soldat on and off for 2 weeks.

I also use sniper line, but i barely notice it unless i'm using a ruger or barrett.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2009, 06:58:21 am »
Learn to play online, as bots arent such a big problem.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2009, 07:10:53 am »
I think the "ownage" pictures below to the topic: Post  your ownrer (Or whatever it's called...) cause they're not really "funny"...
b&

Offline rnaka

• Major(1)
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:08 pm »
*makaveli. [AUG]

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #717 on: June 12, 2009, 05:44:24 am »
Thats a pathetic score vs bots, AGGHH you need to be ass raping them so hard its not even funny 500 KILlS to 3 DEATHS

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #718 on: June 12, 2009, 05:48:20 am »
Me vs. them all! :D

Mine was better.....http://i39.tinypic.com/207nul0.jpg

Might not be a better ration but its still cooler....Lol

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2009, 04:43:52 pm »