Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 39581 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: Abortion
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2007, 03:28:39 pm »
Take this how you want, but I get the feeling that a genius would think about the consequences of their actions before they perform those actions.

Well Einstein was a genius, but he wasn't too successful in his love life.

Was that supposed to help your case? All it shows, if anything, is that smart people have less sex. And less sex means fewer pregnancies, and fewer pregnancies mean fewer abortions.

Not necessarily.

About abortion though. My view on it is, if it's a feutus, it's not alive yet so aborting that is ok. When the feutus is actually born that's when I believe life truly starts. Before that it's just bad luck and the way life ****s on you if you get aborted.

Also, I now proclaim that whenever anyone on these forums suddenly gets really *****y and uptight about something someone has said, they have hit an 'anna nerve'.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:30:24 pm by PANZERCATWAGON »

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2007, 03:28:52 pm »
(Megaman runs out of arguments) I agree, this argument is going nowhere. No one will be persuaded at this point, we are just wasting time right now.

Well, I personally have debates that are up-in-the-air with at least two people.  I'm willing to let this go on.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2007, 03:29:38 pm »
But I win because my arguments are more logical and less ethical!

ABORTION IS LEGAL! FUCK YEAH!

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2007, 03:35:38 pm »
Take this how you want, but I get the feeling that a genius would think about the consequences of their actions before they perform those actions.

Well Einstein was a genius, but he wasn't too successful in his love life.

Was that supposed to help your case? All it shows, if anything, is that smart people have less sex.  And less sex means fewer pregnancies, and fewer pregnancies mean fewer abortions.

He had several children and married his cousin. All I'm saying is that being a genius isn't related to making good reproductive decisions.

Well, at the risk of sounding insensitive, **** happens.  Not everything in life can be bunnies and rainbows.  You lose 9 months of your life, but after that, you can put it up for adoption and actually give the kid a chance.  If someone has to die as a result of rape, it should be the rapist, not the baby.

So, are you for or against an exception for rape victims?

I'm against it.  You may not like what happened to you, but can still take the steps to ensure that your child has a happy, or at least tolerable, life.

Then why did you bring up the issue of consensual vs. non-consensual sex? If it's really all about the fetus, consent or lack of it isn't relevant.

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2007, 03:36:12 pm »
That is a nice argument Valor, if I say I am stupid I am not stupid? You sir, are the master of logic! You will be the first one to go when the robots come to kill us. I will get to be a computer for them because I am so logical!

Edit: Oh cool Valor pussied out and deleted his reply.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2007, 03:36:59 pm »
Wrong. If they were dumb enough to have an unplanned pregnancy, then they should have to live with it.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2007, 03:39:49 pm »
That is a nice argument Valor, if I say I am stupid I am not stupid? You sir, are the master of logic! You will be the first one to go when the robots come to kill us. I will get to be a computer for them because I am so logical!

Edit: Oh cool Valor pussied out and deleted his reply.

The irony.

Either you don't know what irony is or... you just don't know what irony is. There's really no options to that.

Edit: Oh cool Dascoo pussied out and deleted his reply.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2007, 03:45:00 pm »
okay guys. You should know one thing. You are all ****ing sick!

I can't believe we are living in such a primitive world. I just read trough all of the 6 pages of this thread and saw LAW gamer constantly saying "are babies parasites" even tho Anna explained that nicely. And just for LtKillroy and some others... you are constantly saying that fetuses have feelings and at some point 4yr old even said fetus knows that thing can hurt it! Whats wrong with you people? Get your facts straight already.

As for my couple of cents in this:

Most of us here are males. Yeah it's easy for us to say that a woman should give brith to a child. But what would you do? You wussies couldn't even stand the pain of the birth. And don't get me started on the 9 months the woman has to endure with the bulging stomach, swollen feet and hormone disorders. Just try to put yourself in a womans position and just think about it.

And another thing, some of us think sex is a pleasure, not just a way to get a child...

All that being said, no offense, but you are all asshats. Women endure greater pain than most of the males in their whole life, when giving birth.

EDIT: I've found this pussying out and deleting posts rather funneh
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:47:44 pm by Will »

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2007, 03:46:01 pm »
No I misread something. I deleted the reply because there's no real point to it :P

Pussying out?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2007, 03:47:32 pm »

I can't believe we are living in such a primitive world. I just read trough all of the 6 pages of this thread and saw LAW gamer constantly saying "are babies parasites" even tho Anna explained that nicely. And just for LtKillroy and some others... you are constantly saying that fetuses have feelings and at some point 4yr old even said fetus knows that thing can hurt it! Whats wrong with you people? Get your facts straight already.

Most of us here are males. Yeah it's easy for us to say that a woman should give brith to a child. But what would you do? You wussies couldn't even stand the pain of the birth. And don't get me started on the 9 months the woman has to endure with the bulging stomach, swollen feet and hormone disorders. Just try to put yourself in a womans position and just think about it.

And another thing, some of us think sex is a pleasure, not just a way to get a child...

All that being said, no offense, but you are all asshats. Women endure greater pain than most of the males in their whole life, when giving birth.

What about getting some of your skin chainsawed off of your knee?

Or kicked in the balls with steel boots?

The only reason women say it is really really painful is because they are women. Now if a man did it.. they wouldn't say it was as bad.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2007, 03:47:52 pm »

ABORTION IS LEGAL! **** YEAH!

I would say they're more logical and more ethical. There isn't anything ethical about compulsory pregnancy.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2007, 03:49:40 pm »
Yeah well just ask Arnie, he would know. And I said most, not all. How would you feel is something was getting out of your vagina for a couple of hours, huh?

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2007, 03:50:24 pm »

EDIT: I've found this pussying out and deleting posts rather funneh
how is this worse then murder again?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2007, 03:54:42 pm »
We kill animals all the time, for our own convenience, and I'm sure they feel pain and want to live. What makes human life so special?

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2007, 03:55:45 pm »
Let people decide what to do with there baby, who are we/you to tell others that abortion is murder or like that?

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2007, 03:56:04 pm »
We kill animals all the time, for our own convenience, and I'm sure they feel pain and want to live. What makes human life so special?

You're human too?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2007, 03:59:17 pm »
Well, why do most of people think humans have rights and animals don't. Why DO you eat animals. Better yet, why do you eat anything living and organic, because it is/was alive at some point. Shit we shouldn't even have Nike or Reebok shoes made out of animal skin...

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2007, 04:01:39 pm »

ABORTION IS LEGAL! **** YEAH!

I would say they're more logical and more ethical. There isn't anything ethical about compulsory pregnancy.

Point.

a-4-year-old: Is that allyou can say? Compare murder to abortion?

I will now declare a new law, it is called Wingod's law! Here goes: Comparing murder to abortion means that you automatically lose the argument.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2007, 04:02:51 pm »
Wrong. If they were dumb enough to have an unplanned pregnancy, then they should have to live with it.

My point excactly.

Souls are woven into a growing fetuses from the start. No abortion. If a slutty girl is dumb enough to have sex without protection and got pregnant, and is planning to abort, live with it. You have to let it grow to realise how painful their slutty life really is.

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2007, 04:04:17 pm »

Souls

People still believe in those things?