Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 39614 times)

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
Re: Abortion
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2007, 04:05:53 pm »
Why do you assume a girl that got pregnant but didn't want it is a slut?

Souls don't exist. Have you ever seen 'em? Felt em in anyway?
Fucking religion messes up with abortion. What the fuck does religion got to do with abortion.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2007, 04:07:30 pm »
Well, why do most of people think humans have rights and animals don't. Why DO you eat animals. Better yet, why do you eat anything living and organic, because it is/was alive at some point. **** we shouldn't even have Nike or Reebok shoes made out of animal skin...

Why do assume I eat meat?

****ing religion messes up with abortion. What the **** does religion got to do with abortion.

I don't believe in souls either.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2007, 04:09:01 pm »

****ing religion messes up with abortion. What the **** does religion got to do with abortion.

Pick up a sword and run your opponent through the heart. You can't pierce the soul, no matter what.

What you type in your posts is your soul.

If we all didn't have souls or did have the same souls, this lounge would be as boring as hell.

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2007, 04:09:04 pm »
Wrong. If they were dumb enough to have an unplanned pregnancy, then they should have to live with it.

My point excactly.

Souls are woven into a growing fetuses from the start. No abortion. If a slutty girl is dumb enough to have sex without protection and got pregnant, and is planning to abort, live with it. You have to let it grow to realise how painful their slutty life really is.

What about rape victims?

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2007, 04:10:40 pm »
Umm, the lounge IS boring.

Well, why do most of people think humans have rights and animals don't. Why DO you eat animals. Better yet, why do you eat anything living and organic, because it is/was alive at some point. **** we shouldn't even have Nike or Reebok shoes made out of animal skin...

Because MOST people eat meat!?

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2007, 04:10:46 pm »
Becuase I am Christian for one, and God said "Go and be rulers of this world" And if you believe evolution, humans are built to eat meat, what with their teeth and whatnot. If you don't think humans have basic rights, fine, go to a country where they don't. But here in America, we have rights. Apperently, some woman can't stand the pain of childbirth, either, becuase they take the easy way out and get an abortion. I would go through all the pain becuase I had sex and knew the consequences. You say sex is a pleasure, but it is their to reproduce, not so you can have fun. Step up to the plate and take resposibilty for your actions. Talk about "pussying out", have sex for fun and not taking the consequences you know exist.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2007, 04:11:31 pm »

Or kicked in the balls with steel boots?

That's nothing...

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2007, 04:11:44 pm »
That's the man's fault. Only rape victims have the choice to have an abortion.

Offline NK Soldier

• Major(1)
  • All Hail the president of Iran!
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2007, 04:11:57 pm »
Anna is right, it wouldn't be the rape victims fault because of it.

And no, theres no such thing as souls.. in my view.

Rape victims shouldn't live with it, so yea, it isn't dumb.. its only dumb to the person who did it.

EDIT: wtf does kicked in the balls with steel boots have to do with anything.. lol
Remember, its all fun and games 'till someone gets hurt.. then its hilarious.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2007, 04:12:40 pm »
Umm, the lounge IS boring.

Because MOST people eat meat!?

Just saying :P I don't and I'm against abortion (mostly)....

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline NK Soldier

• Major(1)
  • All Hail the president of Iran!
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2007, 04:13:56 pm »
We really don't have a choice to kill an animal and eat fresh meat.. unless you want meat with **** in it like they put in hotdogs.
Remember, its all fun and games 'till someone gets hurt.. then its hilarious.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2007, 04:15:49 pm »
In the meat issues, humans have taken up much of which the animals used to use, so there is less animal space. If we stopped killing animals, they would soon overpopulate their existing areas. This would cause many animals to die, spreading disease like crazy, killing many more and killing humans. This isn't exactly good, that is why I eat meat.

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2007, 04:17:27 pm »

Pick up a sword and run your opponent through the heart. You can't pierce the soul, no matter what.

What you type in your posts is your soul.

If we all didn't have souls or did have the same souls, this lounge would be as boring as hell.

What you are talking about is brains. They do all the thinking and send electrical impulses through the body to control it. When you die your brain rots and your identity with it. Scary, huh? That's the harsh truth, there is no souls to carry our identity into another world. There is no other world. God is not your friend. God doesn't exist.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2007, 04:18:26 pm »
We really don't have a choice to kill an animal and eat fresh meat..

Don't eat it. I'll understand it if your in a forest, with no other food, and you come along an edible animal :P And you have a gun....then it's fine, you need to survive.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2007, 04:25:50 pm »

So which is it?

Is the life of the fetus is worth nothing if it was the result of rape?

Or does this issue have nothing to do with fetal life, and everything to do with punishing women who have consensual sex?

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2007, 04:29:36 pm »

Or does this issue have nothing to do with fetal life, and everything to do with punishing women who have consensual sex?
Neither, it is pushing the woman to take responsibility when they have sex, no matter when or how. I guess special cases it could be allowed, I'd have to think about that some more, but in the 99% of cases, woman have to take responsibility for their actions and not just kill the baby. And yes, the fetus is a human. If you plant, say, a rose and it germanates and sprouts roots, then you rip out the plant, are you not killing a rose? Same thing here.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2007, 04:32:03 pm »

So which is it?

Is the life of the fetus is worth nothing if it was the result of rape?...

Yes. Nothing at all.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2007, 04:39:43 pm »
Neither, it is pushing the woman to take responsibility when they have sex, no matter when or how. I guess special cases it could be allowed, I'd have to think about that some more, but in the 99% of cases, woman have to take responsibility for their actions and not just kill the baby. And yes, the fetus is a human. If you plant, say, a rose and it germanates and sprouts roots, then you rip out the plant, are you not killing a rose? Same thing here.

You can't have it both ways. If the argument for making abortion illegal is to preserve fetal life, then you can't have an exception for rape victims, because that implies that a fetus that is the result of rape is worth less than a fetus that is the result of consensual sex. If the argument is that women should be forced to give birth because they consented to the sex that resulted in their pregnancy, then don't pretend to care about fetal life.

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2007, 04:39:55 pm »
In the meat issues, humans have taken up much of which the animals used to use, so there is less animal space. If we stopped killing animals, they would soon overpopulate their existing areas. This would cause many animals to die, spreading disease like crazy, killing many more and killing humans. This isn't exactly good, that is why I eat meat.

In the case of farmyard lifestock, their numbers will actualy go down because there just won't be any need for them. Just a few kept left so that they don't become extinct. Plus some that might be set free into the wild, but they will have to fend for themselfs instead of being mass-bred for food.

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2007, 04:53:23 pm »

You can't have it both ways. If the argument for making abortion illegal is to preserve fetal life, then you can't have an exception for rape victims, because that implies that a fetus that is the result of rape is worth less than a fetus that is the result of consensual sex. If the argument is that women should be forced to give birth because they consented to the sex that resulted in their pregnancy, then don't pretend to care about fetal life.
I never said either way, I said I'll think about it, and you just changed my mind. And you failed to talk about the other points, and I would like them answered.