Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 39544 times)

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
Re: Abortion
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2007, 06:08:49 pm »
1. Killing a human is always wrong except in self defense.

2. They are killed for human consumption, I just pointed this out for a reason to do it for all those people who say if you kill animals killing a fetus is ok too. It isn't ok to kill a human becuase of, I don't know, the constitution. In the fourth grade I was taught about this thing called the "food chain", where animals kill each other to survive, the stronger killing the weaker. We are at the top, and we DO need protien to live.

3. The question was "Why doesn't the woman have to take responsibilty for her actions (havings sex)

pepper spray, how 'bout guns?
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2007, 06:13:19 pm »
You two sirs, are the most retarded people I have ever saw! You two are the prime example of a person that should be raped in a jail. WITHOUT VASELINE!

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2007, 06:16:31 pm »
At least in the UK, it's illegal to possess pepper spray. Sure she won't care about that law when she has to defend herself against some rapists, but having it will mean that she'll have to run the risk of carrying an illegal weapon around whenever she goes out.

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2007, 06:21:07 pm »
Women should be more cautious. It's not my fault if there are rapists out there. Wearing promiscuous clothing increases your chances of getting raped. Big whoop.

Some women carry pepper spray. Others should learn from their example.

You fucking sicken me.

I really do hope some big fat hairy man rapes you on your way home from school one day.

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2007, 06:29:37 pm »
2. They are killed for human consumption, I just pointed this out for a reason to do it for all those people who say if you kill animals killing a fetus is ok too. It isn't ok to kill a human becuase of, I don't know, the constitution.

The constitution also protects a person's right to bodily autonomy.

In the fourth grade I was taught about this thing called the "food chain", where animals kill each other to survive, the stronger killing the weaker. We are at the top, and we DO need protien to live.

We don't necessarily need to kill animals to get protein.

3. The question was "Why doesn't the woman have to take responsibilty for her actions (havings sex)

Having an abortion is taking responsibility. Using forced pregnancy as punishment for having consensual sex only makes sense if you hate women.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2007, 06:31:39 pm »
2+2 doesn't equal 4 until you write it.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2007, 06:36:32 pm »
animals are preferred over plants because they have higher protein and are often more substantial then just chewing some leaves. Animals are a better source of food and materials. (they also taste like solid awesome.)

How is an abortion responsible? you speak lies.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline MegamanX

• Major(1)
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2007, 06:40:58 pm »
After some thinking I have found the perfect solution for this abortion problem! Eating fetuses! It's obviously right because killing animals is right because we eat them. Eating fetuses is going to make abortion right too! I am a genius!

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2007, 06:46:38 pm »

A woman gets pregnant.
She considers her options and decides she does not want the pregnancy.
She takes steps to end the pregnancy.

Sounds pretty responsible to me.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2007, 06:51:09 pm »
she gets pregnant when she does not want to be pregnant then she is irresposible, does not count for rapes.
Next she determines her options, such as giving birth and putting her child up for adoption, raising him/her herself or with her partner she decides she doesn't want to be responsible and give birth so she takes the easy way out and kills a fetus

sounds pretty irresponsible to me.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2007, 06:52:47 pm »
she gets pregnant when she does not want to be pregnant then she is irresposible, does not count for rapes.
Next she determines her options, such as giving birth and putting her child up for adoption, raising him/her herself or with her partner she decides she doesn't want to be responsible and give birth so she takes the easy way out and kills a fetus

I actually... Agree o_O

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2007, 06:56:44 pm »

A woman gets pregnant.
She considers her options and decides she does not want the pregnancy.
She takes steps to end the pregnancy.

Sounds pretty responsible to me.

Just get her tubes tied.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2007, 07:07:46 pm »
You two sirs, are the most retarded people I have ever saw! You two are the prime example of a person that should be raped in a jail. WITHOUT VASELINE!
WOW! That was a great arguement, I changed my mind  [retard]
And Anna, I don't hate woman or anyone just because they are of that class, I hate people who kill people becuase it is easier. A woman can do whatever they want to their body, but not to someone else's (the fetus). It isn't a punishment, it is a result of having sex, if you don't want it, don't do it, plain and simple.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2007, 07:12:37 pm »

So having a child that you are going to put in adoption, or having a child that you have no idea how you are going to take care of, is a responsible thing? The baby would probably have a bad life if the mother doesn't know how to care of him. So that's not responsible, that's just following the "common sense": oh!, i can't abort him, he's a human been!
Taking the desicion to abort is a responsible thing. It doesn't matter whether you think it's a good desicion or not.
urraka

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2007, 07:20:35 pm »

So having a child that you are going to put in adoption, or having a child that you have no idea how you are going to take care of, is a responsible thing? The baby would probably have a bad life if the mother doesn't know how to care of him. So that's not responsible, that's just following the "common sense": oh!, i can't abort him, he's a human been!
Taking the desicion to abort is a responsible thing. It doesn't matter whether you think it's a good desicion or not.
You have two other options, if you can't handle raising a child put him/her up for adoption. And no, Abortion is just a way to escape having any kind of responsibility.

Offline Anna

• Soldier
    • my dev blog
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2007, 07:22:15 pm »

Yeah, and people who contract STDs from having sex or get hit by a train should not be treated, because they were irresponsible and they must live with the consequences of their actions. Right?

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2007, 07:25:52 pm »

You have two other options, if you can't handle raising a child put him/her up for adoption. And no, Abortion is just a way to escape having any kind of responsibility.

No but that's to painful!!!

animals are preferred over plants because they have higher protein and are often more substantial then just chewing some leaves. Animals are a better source of food and materials. (they also taste like solid awesome.)

Rice plus stir fry...tastes better then steak. To me anyways.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2007, 07:27:41 pm »
not about punishment, but if killing a fetus cured aids then i would insist the fetus be spared.

In both situations most of the time you can prevent those things from happening, ie abstenence and paying attention to when a train is coming at you, if you get raped and contract an STD thats just sad, but I can't help those people.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2007, 07:29:50 pm »
Yeah, and people who get hit by a train should not be treated, because they were irresponsible and they must live with the consequences of their actions. Right?

If they're stupid enough to go walk on traintracks, and ignore the fact that a train is coming towards them, they deserve death. I mean come on, even if you're wearing earphones and listeneing to some music, you're going to feel the vibrations in the ground...

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2007, 07:38:00 pm »
Yeah, and people who get hit by a train should not be treated, because they were irresponsible and they must live with the consequences of their actions. Right?

If they're stupid enough to go walk on traintracks, and ignore the fact that a train is coming towards them, they deserve death. I mean come on, even if you're wearing earphones and listeneing to some music, you're going to feel the vibrations in the ground...

The train is just an example, you are ignoring her point.
urraka