Author Topic: Wierd-Arse dreams  (Read 6118 times)

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
Wierd-Arse dreams
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:35:42 am »
Man...  I didn't sleep well at all last night and I had one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a while.

I don't remember all of it, which is common with most dreams...  But it was something like this.

It involved me being at my grandparents old house and we were having a barbecue outside I think.  I was asked to go inside and get a glass of water for my aunt who now has moved away to BC.  Anyways...  I go inside and I look at this picture of my grandparents with all their kids (my dad, my aunts, etc) old photo obviously.  And I accidentally knock the thing of its nail on the wall and once I do that, it appears that about 5 piranhas latch onto some random kid in the house, who I don't even know.  He's screaming in misery, being eaten and then next thing I know I'm being swept into what looks like a stereotypical action scene from some Hollywood movie.  It's like these 4 guys running along and hopping into helicopters (one of whom is me), in a rush to take off.  The helicopters aren't even real helicopters, they're like models, toys.  Then the 2 helicopters with 2 guys in each are flying through a sewer-like area and then all of the sudden there is an apparent need to jump out of the choppers, and continue on foot.  So me and the 3 guys jump out of the choppers and they crash.  We're just kinda sitttin' there floating in the water when all the sudden some nerdy guy who is like an evil scientist perhaps, comes along and starts blabbing about some shit.  Then he brings out a potato sack filled with the same piranhas that ate that little kid, except like 30 of them.  And just as he goes to whack me with the bag, I remember hearing the phrase:  Are you sure you would like to quit?  Then I woke up.

[retard]
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: Wierd-Arse dreams
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:57:39 am »
My dream yesterday was fucked up. DON'T WALK INTO THE LIGHT DON'T WALK INTO THE LIGHT PARTY HARD WAKE UP WAKE UP! And all I could see was this light and seizure lights and shit.

Then I woke up at 5:00. I was like frozen.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:01:16 pm »
Most wierd was I was running away from a big sludge monster thing with the Johnny Quest people (wtf) and I eventually got to my house and the moster bashed it open with a gian mallet like you would see at the fair for those strength. So Johnny's dad (forget his name) took a six inch puzzle piece from my shelf (don't have one) and stabbed the 60 foot monster once and it died. I woke completely confused.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 12:16:50 pm »
I have bad and strange dreams, most I have no idea what is going on because once I start to get what is happening I am somewhere else or something by then.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 12:30:29 pm »
I had a dream where I was walking to the grocery store with David Duchovny to buy Oreos at like 3:00 AM. At one point I was inside a dumpster...
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 12:39:04 pm »
I saw a dream two days ago where this giant lizard monster was inside my former school, hunting people trapped inside. Most of the time I was hiding, but eventually it found me, so I started running.

The fear was intense, but I'd do it again if I could.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 01:08:29 pm »
I dreamed about my teacher talking to my class, and what he was talking about didn't even apply to me. I have shitty dreams.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 03:35:07 pm »
Serious, u need to stay away from games and tv.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 03:38:38 pm »
Earlier this week I had a dream where I was giving a cute girl I know a nice rub down... but she had patches of really thick back hair.
@ii

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 03:39:35 pm »
I had a dream the people in the lounge actually made sense, it was really weird. I'm not kidding.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 03:41:16 pm »
You dream about the forums?
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 03:41:37 pm »
Last night I had the best dream I have ever had.

I was sitting with my back against a tree near my school and the girl I liked came and talked to me. Now if only it was real.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 03:44:02 pm »
You dream about the forums?
All I remember is walking into my house, turning on my computer, saying "The lounge people make sense, WTF!" and leaving my house and entering a black hole and seeing stars fly by really fast.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 04:05:42 pm »
There was this scary dream that I was being hunted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and I was hiding in a building in construction, roofs and all. I had to keep moving to avoid being seen by the eye of the Rex, often going into different rooms that are just as bizzarre as Al Yankovic. And then I see this familiar black-and-white deceased cat shit on the floor in front of me, and somebody else puts it outside where the T-Rex is. I then make a run for it, since the door was open.

*shivers*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:15:25 pm by Blue-ninja »

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 04:15:00 pm »
Spam by Brock deleted. If you think a post is spam report it.
@ii

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 04:26:43 pm »
I had sex with a female terminator. Twice.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 07:35:13 pm »
I had sex with a female terminator. Twice.

I used to think she was hot....not anymore.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:12 pm »
i had a crazzzzzzy one last night...

so i had to do a science fair project, but it was already the day it was due (also i never had to do a science fair project ever) so i brought in these quesadillas, but i didnt know what sciencey thing there was to them, but then i noticed that the lettace was diffrent shades of green in all of them! so i took them out and was gonna show them off.. for no reason.. but when the lettace touched, it made a baby frog (some newborn frogs have been around my house for like a month now) and then the baby frog made more frogs. that kept happening until there were like 300 frogs jumping around.. then all of a sudden i was in a supermarket and all the frogs either transformed into or took controll of energy drinks, and all the energy drinks were evil... so everyone ran out of the school/supermarket and outside there was a new monster energy drink.. it had a blue case, thats all i remmeber. and it was "walking" into the store and when it got inside it like built up energy and exploded and killed all the evil energy drinks

i think ill lay off the caffine for a little.

Offline who flung poo

• Soldier
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 12:10:51 am »
i usually have dreams that happen either the next day or exactly 7 days later...like the car accident of Reegan Jane Robertson, nobody believed me but it happened....

but the strangest dream i ever have keeps reoccuring to me every now and then.... every 3 months i have the same dream, i wake up in Reynold's yard (barn field across the road from our house) and im laying down, i sit up and look around while rubbing my head, and i hear a farmiliar voice say 'about time you got up, come on it's time to go on patrol'.... and it's Zach Pleggenkuhle (one of the awesomeoest guys at my school that i hang out with) so right next to were i was laying there is a chest that's locked and i open it with a key i have in a small leather bag and inside the box is a Minimi with ammunition and 3 grenades + some US dollars, so i grab all of this stuff and put the money in my leather bag and we start walking....

eventually during the patrol im thinking 'whats going on, we're only 15 years old why are we on patrol with gun and real ammunition?' and then Ben Benter (another guy from our school) says 'what about you bob what do you think?' and i have no idea what they were talking about so i just say 'yea, it's good' (all of this happens every time i dream this) then ben says 'well whats so good about it the tits or the vagina' but then Dawson Kuhlman (atheletic guy in the school) says 'hold up guys i see movement in the brush over yonder' (yes he does talk like that) and we go to check it out...

turns out the movement was a large lizard feasting on a teenage girl (no idea who it is) and we kill it and they start talking again but im to freaked out to listen cause i still have no idea whats goin on...

we start walking back to town and right when we're on the outskirts of sumner i just ask 'what the hell is goin on?' and everyone looks at me strangely and ask 'what do you mean?' and i ask 'why are we doing this instead of playing 360 or Wii like we always do?' and they just say 'because we're at war dude...' and im shocked at why a war would call average teenagers to give up their youth to fight oppresors (nazi WWII referance) and they tell me this long and complicated story that i wont bore you with unless your interested...

anyway, so i stop wasting your time, after we report what we saw to HQ we get a distress signal on the east side (reynolds' field is 5 miles west of town) and we get into this fight against canadians and eventually we're getting slaughtered and i hear some music thats like 'the last stand' type of music and right after greg yungtum (coolest guy in school who i always hang out with) is killed i grab the last clip for the minimi and reload and use it all up killing canadians and defend myself by meleeing with the butt of the minimi in a foxhole, and when i think it's all over i get out of the foxhole and move over to pleggenkuhle who's gravely injured, and theres a dramatic speech and all that and he dies...

i stand up and look at the battlefield seeing all the dead teenage boys and the dead canadian men then i start my walk over to the radio man and report how many KIA and MIA, and when i think it's finally over a sniper round goes right through my head, i see my soul going out of my body and ascending into heaven where i meet St. Peter at the gates and he tells me that for fighting for my country and all that im allowed into heaven and i walk through the gates and look at the glory of heaven (it really is beautiful) only to see it shattered when a black hole appears in the center and sucks us all into oblivion...

and i always dream in 3rd person view + sorry for wasting your time if i did
Realistic mode only baby. (;

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 12:31:03 am »
My dreams are so realistic, it generates pain, touch, hearing, smell, and speaking to the point of realism.

I was fooled by this realism many times whenever I dreamt I had telekenesis.