Author Topic: Wierd-Arse dreams  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
Re: Wierd-Arse dreams
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 12:55:37 am »
I best dreams are dreams in which i imagine i have woken up, gone to school only to forget i brought my fkin assessment task and i have to go through all the **** about letter sent home and parents going spastic. Then i wake up and the first thing i do i put the assessment task in my bag. Beast.

I've also had numerous dreams of being a billionaire, buying all the stuff i ever wanted and i put some of them in MY ROOM in place that are true in real life. When i wake up, i realise that they aren't there and i get depressed as hell.

I also hate falling dreams where you wake up with a feeling of freefall.
[/url]

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 08:11:03 am »
I also hate falling dreams where you wake up with a feeling of freefall.
I have those. They rock!

one time I was sleeping and I felt a horrible pain in my leg, so I couldn't move at all. I felt so terrible. All i could think was "I can't even sleep without messing something up"
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 08:33:50 am »
I have no dreams ;D Really? When I wake up I don't remember any dreams. Maybe it's because I think a lot at day and at night my brain has nothing to do :D

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 08:45:37 am »
I have no dreams ;D Really? When I wake up I don't remember any dreams. Maybe it's because I think a lot at day and at night my brain has nothing to do :D

i wonder if thats why i have alot of dreams since i stay awake thinking (seriously, last night i went to bed early since i was tired and was thinking about everything from 10:30 to 2:00) i dont remember any dreams, but i think alot at night since im alone, there arnt and distraction, and i can let my mind rome (with my slight adhd :P)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:17 am »
If you didn't have dreams you would go insane.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 09:17:35 am »
If you didn't have dreams you would go insane.

Heh I really don't think so :)

I remember my one dream I had loooong ago. I was in ocean and there were dwarfs everywere and sharks were eating 'em. I know it's insane ;D

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 06:16:42 am »
I dreamed about having sex with a girl from my school when the world was going to get destroyed by some guy from the half life comic.

We got saved by stealing a submarine.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 06:57:16 am by Flamingo »
Banned

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 06:51:47 pm »
Once when I was sleeping in a tent I dreamed I was trying to sleep, but it was really hard to breath and I had to keep gasping for air. Then when I woke up I realized the fly had come over the air vent and there was hardly any oxygen in the tent.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 07:14:19 pm »
Once when I was sleeping in a tent I dreamed I was trying to sleep, but it was really hard to breath and I had to keep gasping for air. Then when I woke up I realized the fly had come over the air vent and there was hardly any oxygen in the tent.

that makes me think of sometimes when im in the car, ill fall asleep, but dream im riding in the car, and its the exact same road, but looping like its a gif.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 07:17:00 pm »

You have dreams EVERY NIGHT, you just don't always remember them.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 07:17:30 pm »

that makes me think of sometimes when im in the car, ill fall asleep, but dream im riding in the car, and its the exact same road, but looping like its a gif.

And you still drive?

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 07:17:50 pm »
Speaking of cars when I was a kid I used to have dreams of myself being put in my families van and the van itself would take me miles from my house and make me find my way back home. I never did, I had that dream countless times.
@ii

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 07:18:13 pm »

And you still drive?

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:17 pm »
Fine, go ahead and break the law.

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 08:08:19 pm »
lmao..

and † i had that kind of thing happen too, except it was in my parents old blue car, but all that would happen was id be sitting in the car alone and all of a sudden it went into neutral and rolled out of the driveway.. and for some reason i really freaked out.