Author Topic: Superpower  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Re: Superpower
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 08:58:12 pm »
Shapeshift, and super-speed.

Technically, I would change into a insect or a small, furry anmal that has the most chance to end up inside a girl's vagina. Then when she finds out I'm not an animal, use super-speed to run like hell.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 09:10:32 pm »
The power to undo..

Dude, why would you wanna end up inside someones vagina? that's just disgusting.. I mean, I'm all for partially being there ofcourse, but entirely? No way!
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline reckon

• Soldier
  • raccoon!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 11:40:19 pm »
Rarely people think of this, but when I explain it, they agree.
The power of gravity, to have the ability to alter the gravity in a concentrated area or a wide spread field.
Having this power would enable you to do various amounts of other abilities.
You could make the gravity so dense around you, there would be an impenetrable wall, no bullets anything could get near you!
In combat against tyrannical villains, you could concentrate the gravity in a certain area, say for example, their knee.  All of the sudden you break their knee and theyre in agonizing pain, or make it swift and crush their brain!
Along with having the power to alter gravitational fields, this would allow the power of flight and telekensis!  Simply make the gravity around you ten times less than that of normal gravity and with a single bound youre off to where you please, simply control the gravity around you to alter your path.  This example could easily be applied to inanimate/animate items.  Make the gravity so light around them in an area then control them when they are airborn!
The possibilities of gravitational control are endless!
I should patent my awesomess.
Swing low, sweet chariot!

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 11:44:22 pm »
Lol nobody chose x-ray vision, to be able to see through hot women's clothes >_>

The power of gravity, to have the ability to alter the gravity in a concentrated area or a wide spread field.
You could make the gravity so dense around you, there would be an impenetrable wall, no bullets anything could get near you!
In combat against tyrannical villains, you could concentrate the gravity in a certain area, say for example, their knee.  All of the sudden you break their knee and theyre in agonizing pain, or make it swift and crush their brain!
Along with having the power to alter gravitational fields, this would allow the power of flight and telekensis!  Simply make the gravity around you ten times less than that of normal gravity and with a single bound youre off to where you please, simply control the gravity around you to alter your path.  This example could easily be applied to inanimate/animate items.  Make the gravity so light around them in an area then control them when they are airborn!

That is just like telekenesis.  Except it could happen.

I wish i had that power lawl.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 11:47:20 pm »
Wow, that does sound awesome. I never thought of doing any of those things.

However, I still like my "physically manifesting anything I want at will" idea. I could just create shields around me like whenever I'm shot at, like your idea, as well as create my own helicopter to fly around in. Oh, and getting all the video games, cool furniture, and amazing cars that I want... :)

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 11:52:32 pm »
Uber epic win.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 12:00:42 am »
Hmm...let's see here....

If I duct-tape a cat with a toast that is peanut-butter-side up together, the toast always land peanut-butter side down and the cat always land on it's feet. I know, because I own a cat.

They will hover inexplicably in the air, a few feet from the ground, trying to cancel each other out. So if I put them in a small UFO-like vehicle, climb in, and go somewhere, that's where my superpowers would lie.

Alternatively, a freak-accident would happen between the cat and the toast, and I'm caught in the middle of it. Dunno what powers might come out, but it'd be cool because Catwoman is awesome and toast is awesome.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 12:20:10 am »
This example could easily be applied to inanimate/animate items.  Make the gravity so light around them in an area then control them when they are airborn!

Yes your idea is awesome but this statement does not follow the principles of physics. As Newton's first law states:

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

therefore changing the gravity acting on an object will do diddly squat unless you actually go to it and apply an external force to send it into motion. THEN you can use ur power to move it around but only up and down o.O

So in actually fact you have to aim your object in the desired direction for it to move in a direction.

I do like the killing ppl with gravity bit and the impenetrable wall bit but other than that, its crap.

My power. Telekinesis ftw =]. Nothing says satisfaction more than watching a guy beat himself up with his own fists.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:26:49 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 12:24:35 am »
This example could easily be applied to inanimate/animate items.  Make the gravity so light around them in an area then control them when they are airborn!

Yes your idea is awesome but this statement does not follow the principles of physics. As Newton's first law states:

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

therefore changing the gravity acting on an object will do diddly squat unless you actually go to it and apply an external force to send it into motion. THEN you can use ur power to move it around but only up and down o.O
The thing is, gravity is an external force.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 12:29:05 am »
Gravity is an external force that acts on a person towards the centre of the Earth (or any large object). Thus moving only up and down which is non applicable to a stationary object ... what don't you get <.<
[/url]

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 12:42:25 am »
So.. That means.. I CAN HAVE MY OWN GRAVITATIONAL PULL111. Objects will float around me... >_>

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 12:47:25 am »
So.. That means.. I CAN HAVE MY OWN GRAVITATIONAL PULL111. Objects will float around me... >_>

..... if your that big to have a gravitational pull, then you will destroy the order of nature with you gravitational pull affecting climate patterns, seasons, tides and what not and you will bring the apocalypse =]
[/url]

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 12:55:46 am »
And i can give people headaches :)

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 01:03:14 am »
You know what inwould like to do .. to be able to do what they do in "Full metal Alchemist" "alchemy" Were you change objects and  turn it into something of equal or lower value with out the equal or lower thign so to sum it all up the power to change Objects/Things with a blink of an eye..

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:28 am »
I so don't get Kagesha's power...
The gravitational thing is neat, but yes would mess up everything.
Shivorken, he did mention that the changed gravity will only work in changeable areas. So anything outside that area would be unaffected. So I guess the power makes sense.

What about something to be able to change substances, so then you could cure 'incurable' diseases. If you're in a desert you can turn the silicon whatever (sand) into good ol' H2O. No more lack of resources. However you'd still need a substance to change.
So therefore I work together with TK who can then create the substance for me. He'd be happy with all his things and I'l just make sure there are nough resources for the regular people.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 02:46:21 am »
Iridescent, the atmosphere is made up for substance =]  Its mostly nitrogen and you can change that into anything you want since its something.
[/url]

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 04:18:37 am »
Yeah, but I don't want to drastically change the concentrations of gasses in the atmosphere or else bad things will happen. Even if I only change it a little over a long time there can be some major undesired side effects..
Then again, TK could simple invent anything he wants to pop that anywhere to solve all problems.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 09:26:36 am »
You know being able to read the minds of people, finding out what they like and becoming friends with them....is easier then beating shit up.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 09:28:09 am »
You know being able to read the minds of people, finding out what they like and becoming friends with them....is easier then beating **** up.

Takes too long. Absolute power through fear is much faster and funnier for the tyrant.
[/url]

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 09:43:45 am »
Empathy, the ability to "read" emotions.
not around