Author Topic: Euthanasia  (Read 5910 times)

Offline PopeJohnPaul_II

• Major(1)
  • λ § Ψ
Euthanasia
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:18:35 pm »
You

Look at yourself; your life. What has it all been about? Where is that joy that you so looked forward to as a child? All those things you meant to do... it's going to happen "tomorrow". Now you're just another person who is wasting away and will die having NOT meant anything.

Those so depressed should be given right to do the honorable thing. You should have the right to decide. Once the dreams are eaten up and time ceases to matter, life is only torture. Oh, if you only had the strength to lift a finger for yourself...

This is alright because those WHO STAND STRONG, FACE THE BLINDING SUN and STRUGGLE AGAINST THE BLAZING WIND are the only ones who make a dent in the tiny speck of dust our universe is.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:26:52 pm by PopeJohnPaul_II »
Defiance is our only hope. Suicide != cowardice.

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
Re: Euthanasia
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 12:35:16 am »

This is alright because those WHO STAND STRONG, FACE THE BLINDING SUN and STRUGGLE AGAINST THE BLAZING WIND are the only ones who make a dent in the tiny speck of dust our universe is.

Truer words have never been spoken.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 01:11:40 am »
Are you encouraging suicide? I mean, it might apply to the kind of people you have depicted, but don't forget there are some people who still have hope in their life and looking at this might make their decision final. Your pretty much telling them 'your weak, go die, let the strong people do the work'.

[Edit]: Just my opinion, no offense meant.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:15:08 am by Shivorken »
[/url]

Offline PopeJohnPaul_II

• Major(1)
  • λ § Ψ
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:09 am »

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. ~C.D.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:27:18 am by PopeJohnPaul_II »

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:49 am »
Can't see your image.

Yes Charles Darwin is indeed a beast for stating this but natural selection is something which occurs mostly only in the wild these days. We have charities now, people willing help the less fortunate and stuff like that. If natural selection was to still occur in the human population today then there should be no poor/hungry/homeless people in this world. But you must acknowledge there will always be a division of people in this world which will be classified as the oppressed underbelly of society.
[/url]

Offline who flung poo

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 01:25:06 am »
my god PopeJohnPaul_II i never thought i would hear from your bloody mouth again, lol

i may miss the past but im working forward to a better tommorrow and helping the world around us

and isnt euthenasia like another way to say they 'put your pet down' if you catch my drift
Realistic mode only baby. (;

Offline PopeJohnPaul_II

• Major(1)
  • λ § Ψ
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 04:10:22 am »
If natural selection was to still occur in the human population today then there should be no poor/hungry/homeless people in this world. But you must acknowledge there will always be a division of people in this world which will be classified as the oppressed underbelly of society.

Natural selection occurs in our world, but as a gross mutation of it's former self. Notice how rare it is to find a real hero? That's because they're dead. The civilized world hates natural selection. Being the best does not mean that you will live to have children. Only submissive idiots live to tell bedtime stories of those of us who have done great deeds.

Life ain't worth living without taking chances. There's an entire world out there waiting for a god like yourself.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 09:03:13 am »
Aren't you like 12?

euthanasia is just "happy terms" for killing yourself, so if you let the old man kill himself then you have to let the crazed deranged people kill themselves
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PopeJohnPaul_II

• Major(1)
  • λ § Ψ
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 09:50:22 am »
euthanasia is just "happy terms" for killing yourself, so if you let the old man kill himself then you have to let the crazed deranged people kill themselves

Quote from: Dictionary.com
Also called mercy killing. The act of putting to death painlessly or allowing to die, as by withholding extreme medical measures, a person or animal suffering from an incurable, esp. a painful, disease or condition.

Euthanasia is killing the weak and those unable to live out life. You are the old man if you're just wasting away your life. You've effectively crippled yourself from progression.

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 09:53:46 am »
Pope, are u a Sarcastic peotry guy orsumthing? this makes no sence tbh. Euthanasia :/ i dont get it, Killing urself? suicide? fun?

no.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 10:03:11 am »

You can't dent dust, you fucking idiot.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 10:09:41 am »
You

Look at yourself; your life. What has it all been about? Where is that joy that you so looked forward to as a child? All those things you meant to do... it's going to happen "tomorrow". Now you're just another person who is wasting away and will die having NOT meant anything.

Um...no.

That's a weird way to view suicide.  "Killing yourself is standing strong! Being dead allows you to make more of a difference than being alive!"

Yeah, last I checked, dead people don't accomplish much.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 10:11:01 am »
Dying sure as hell boosted many artists popularity. Either way, Gamer_2K4, you are an idiot.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 10:11:47 am »
Either way, Gamer_2K4, you are an idiot.

Oh? Explain.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 10:14:46 am »
He wasn't talking about those who kill themselves are strong ones. He meant, it doesn't matter if you want to kill yourself because you WON'T make a difference. The strong ones always survive, that was his point.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 11:40:43 am »
He wasn't talking about those who kill themselves are strong ones. He meant, it doesn't matter if you want to kill yourself because you WON'T make a difference. The strong ones always survive, that was his point.

God he got it right.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 12:58:32 pm »
Don't worry kid, once you get out of high school and the small dose of reality that is the college age you will not so idiotic. Until then please feel free to keep all your opinions to yourself.
@ii

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 01:22:21 pm »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What the flaming fuck do you hope to achieve by being strong. That kind of attitude is an ant facing a meteor heading straight for his planet.

Living a life of strength and prosperity and living a short life of weakness are no different. You're still going to end up with a pointless existance and therefore a non-existant one.

Offline who flung poo

• Soldier
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 01:51:46 pm »
truer word could never have been spoken PANZERCATWAGON
Realistic mode only baby. (;

Offline PopeJohnPaul_II

• Major(1)
  • λ § Ψ
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 03:44:12 pm »
Living a life of strength and prosperity and living a short life of weakness are no different. You're still going to end up with a pointless existance and therefore a non-existant one.

Yes. Relative to everything, our lives are utterly pointless. If you're going to act like the weak puppet of fate that you are, might as well get it over with.

What the flaming **** do you hope to achieve by being strong. That kind of attitude is an ant facing a meteor heading straight for his planet.

Me? I hope to make my dreams reality.