Author Topic: The leap!  (Read 11357 times)

Offline Meep.

• Camper
Re: The leap!
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 07:23:13 pm »
It sounds good, but its likely that everyone will abuse this; constatly dashing forward to avoid everyone.  If it were added there should be some sort of button combo to prevent over using as well as accidental usage.

Offline Lockand1oad

• Major(1)
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 09:16:48 pm »
YEah sounds like a great idea, like GUNZ, it dosent last long, you dont go supa far and if you go around the right area of height, you still wont be too hard to hit but still have a better chance to dodge fire. It sounds like a good addition then just having to midlessly charge into an open field of gunfire.

Offline BooBoo McBad

• Soldier
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 06:14:14 pm »
READ THIS

In relations to the superman, do you think this could act as a good replacement? I mostly use the superman when I need to dive behind and object without getting hit.

You could still use the superman, it would just look different, and if you didn't switch bak to stand up your character would roll upon hitting the ground.

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 04:49:14 am »
READ THIS

In relations to the superman, do you think this could act as a good replacement? I mostly use the superman when I need to dive behind and object without getting hit.

You could still use the superman, it would just look different, and if you didn't switch bak to stand up your character would roll upon hitting the ground.

Thing is, when you do the superman, you use the jets, wich allows you to fly further... and can be executed in the air.

The leap will only be executable on ground, and wont be able to travel as far...