Author Topic: Anyone wanna do a favor for me?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
Anyone wanna do a favor for me?
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:47:20 pm »
Ok, well I don't know if I'm allowed to create this kinda topic on General Discussions but I guess I'll try.

My desktop does not have administrative powers which means I'm not able to install Soldat from the soldatsetup file.

What I'm asking for is if someone can install Soldat, drag the files into a zip file, and then upload it on snapdrive.net. Then PM/e-mail/post the URL to the download.

I know I'm asking for a lot but can someone help me out? My girlfriend just downloaded the game today and she likes it, and I really would like to play with her.

i forgot to add, i'm looking for Soldat version 1.4.2
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:56:47 pm by .Long-Range »
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Anyone wanna do a favor for me?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 05:57:20 pm »
There are other worlds than these

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:02:14 pm »
jrgp, you are a very kind man and I would like to announce my love to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you :]
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Kevin

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 03:29:36 am »
Are you the only user of the comp?
If not you could make yourself an administrator using the other acc(if it's not passworded aswell).