Author Topic: Deleting demos in-game...  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
Deleting demos in-game...
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:03:10 am »
I think you should be able to delete demos in-game, a command like /dlastdemo or something like that should work just fine. It would delete the last demo recorded just in case you didn't like it or if there was nothing interesting you liked in that previous map. It should help so that your folder doesn't get filled up with demos that you don't like, ect. It also would be very helpful if your making a movie, you don't have to look through all those boring ol' demos that have no interesting kills, ect. because you could just delete it in-game after it's finished recording if you didn't like it. I don't know, I just thought of this a while ago as I'm looking over some of my demos I thought it would be a good idea. :p

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
Re: Deleting demos in-game...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 12:54:55 pm »
Not only deleting, but also cutting the whole demo, deleting chapters, connecting 2 demos in 1 piece etc. But I think MM wouldn't do such thing at all, maybe somebody else, who'll be given the source code.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 08:16:54 am »
Hmm, yea it would be a good idea. It would really help when making a movie or trying to find a demo of you "OWNZINGZ n008sa!" It'd be a very helpful option, but I only record demos when I think I'm playing well and during cws. I'm 50/50 right now, we'll see what other people say.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 09:22:34 am »
But some people have Auto Record turned on, and for example they have a superb frag kill situation in the end of the match. The demo weights like 10MB. So wouldn't it be better to delete the parts they don't want to?