Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
Some suggestions
« on: July 09, 2006, 07:49:14 am »
Hi all and i'am new in the Forum:)

Like many people, i hate it when everyone in a server use m79. I usually use barret and I find that barret is more difficult to use than m79. Like some says, every noob can use m79. So i suggest to put a longer timing to reload the m79 to make it more fairly.

Secondly, why the guns costs nothing? I mean, if every kill earns you some money, with more money, you can buy more powerfull guns. I don't know, maybe this isn't fair...

Thirdly, i found some girls playing soldat...maybe we shoud have in option 'player', choose if we are a boy or girl.

That all, thanks for listening

Offline Stalky

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 07:54:08 am »
Hi, welcome to the forum. Make sure to read all the forum rules available.

• About the M79 - weapons related changes should be posted in the Weapons Balance Discussion forum. There is already plenty of M79 topics in there you can read and comment in.
  • Please also search the forum for previous topics before posting a new suggestion. In fact, there is a thread about paying for your weapons Counter-Strike style active at the moment - http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=1839.0
  • Michal Marcinkowski has already stated in an interview that 'girls don't fight'. :)

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 07:56:02 am »
The second one I despise the most (we've already heard enough of it, and it will never be on Soldat methinks).

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 09:21:59 am »
I agree with the M79

Nothing else.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 01:04:32 pm »
no big reload, startuptime fixes all 8-)

I said it all

Offline Noldi

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 03:36:47 pm »
I disagree with the first and second reason, but I really agree with the 3rd reason. We should have a boy/girl option. There may not be a lot of girls in Soldat but still. We know one of our mods is a female, Anna. In the community I play in I know 4 people who are girls out of like 25 males or something. Lol. I'm a male btw. :)