Author Topic: 1.4.2 more laggy then ever?  (Read 4674 times)

Offline Carlitos

• Camper
  • Dont Give Up
    • Mr.Pants adventures on Soldat
Re: 1.4.2 more laggy then ever?
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 09:18:57 pm »
ive heard some player complaining about the lag in the servers  and i notice it
---See the advantures of Mr.Pants and others in soldat---
http://www.youtube.com/TugaSoldatTV
-------------------------------
Amen

Offline matt

• Soldier
  • $Gen.TheKilla$pl |BOS|: Yippe-Ki-Yay Motherf**ker!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 08:37:17 pm »
To me its just the same thing as in the other versions.
Signature removed, read the forum rules.

Offline Thomas

• Major
    • mnus.de
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 05:14:06 am »
it indeed seems to "lag" more than the previous versions.

e.g. in knife-only it now happens very often to me that i hit someone that good that i even would have hit him with a ping of 100 (i have 16 normally) and it doesnt recognize.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 12:02:40 am »
Perfect time to try out something... again...

If you're finding you get an FPS drop in Soldat, try having this link open in Firefox (Must be Firefox, or else it won't work, I think): http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5337/soldatenhanceir4.swf

It only affects the FPS, however, and I'm not completely sure if it actually makes the game smoother or if it just increases the FPS in Soldat without affecting the graphics.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline JonWood007

• Camper
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 12:13:31 pm »
Ive been noticing some lag and problems with 1.4.2., although not many. I saw epople teleporting with low ping today, but I think it was just the server since no other server did that. I also notice once in a while soldat locks up for no reason at all and i need to use task manager to close it.

Offline Carlitos

• Camper
  • Dont Give Up
    • Mr.Pants adventures on Soldat
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 12:41:45 pm »
Ive been noticing some lag and problems with 1.4.2., although not many. I saw epople teleporting with low ping today, but I think it was just the server since no other server did that. I also notice once in a while soldat locks up for no reason at all and i need to use task manager to close it.

soldat freezes for me...i need to to the swich tab thing of F and they click on the soldat tab to be normal again
---See the advantures of Mr.Pants and others in soldat---
http://www.youtube.com/TugaSoldatTV
Amen

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 09:55:18 am »

soldat freezes for me...i need to to the swich tab thing of F and they click on the soldat tab to be normal again

Sometimes, my soldat freezes completely, none of my programs works and I have to reset my computer completely.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]