Author Topic: Armouries  (Read 5455 times)

Offline H31MU7

• Major
  • BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
Re: Armouries
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 07:49:21 am »
Hardly anyone would use secondaries anymore... snipers would keep having two barrets. People who like explosions would keep having two m79s... I think this is a bad idea... unless you can prevent choosing two primaries.

Uhh.

I think he's saying that when you go to a stationpoint thing, the weapons menu will pop up again, allowing you to choose a different primary and secondary.
Yeah but if they drop the guns outside the go back out and drop secondary and replace with there old primary.
If there was a way to prevent it be asweseome. Though that doesn't effect my thoughts I love the idea.

Offline Candyman

• Major(1)
  • Sniper
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 12:18:27 am »
The solution is simple (it requires MM's programming, sure):

You enter the armoury, and you automatically lose your weapons, as if you just respawned unarmed. Weapons menu pops up.

Then you get to select your new (or previous) weapons, both primary and secondary. There would be no "two primaries" selected, the same way you cannot select two primaries when you respawn after killed.

Besides, if you dropped your gun before entering the armoury, that one could dissapear (so you don't stack a pile of weapons just outside it, just to go back an select new ones to stack).

I like this idea, but only in team maps like inf or ctf.
[candyman]²

Offline Rambo_6

• Camper
  • Banned
    • (Adam Whitby) What where you're freinds doing on my server earlier?!
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 05:55:48 am »
I think Candyman's idea is the most suitable one i've seen so far.