Poll

Which is better?

Pirates
62 (50.4%)
Ninjas
61 (49.6%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Pirates vs. Ninjas  (Read 31084 times)

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 02:24:49 am »
The comparision between ninjas and pirates is like this: a soldat with a gun (pirate) versus a soldat without a gun (ninja). Which is more likely to win?

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 02:28:01 am »
The comparision between ninjas and pirates is like this: a soldat with a gun (pirate) versus a soldat without a gun (ninja). Which is more likely to win?

*pfft* completely irrelevant. Ninja's have awesome skillz, and Pirates are just plain stupid. I mean, they don't brush their teeth, do they??

Ninja's are no match for guns, eh iPod?? Well i'd like to see a pirate actually SPOT A NINJA BEFORE THE NINJA KILLS THE HIM! Exactly, that's never going to happen. Game, set and match.
I rule.
IGN: vK:\\ Deadpool

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2006, 02:30:31 am »
Yeah but pirates have huge ships to counter that. Ninjas can't afford huge ships and wouldn't know how to use one if they had it.
That's only half true. Ninjas commonly used small boats to carry themselves, weapons, and toold over bodies of water.
However, Ninjas were often relatively poor, and so they had cheaper swords than the Samurai. If a ninja killed a Samurai, he would take the Samurai's sword, simply because they are better.
Yeah, I took all the fun out of it, didn't I? =]
I think Ninjas are cooler because they just are. Think about it, They're stealthy, black, they have cool swords and (back then) advanced technology, awesome ninjtsu (ninjutsu...) skillz, and they're just cool. Oh, and they have mysticle powerz. They can disappear and whatnot.
Therefore, I vote
NINJAS.
Seriously, look at how cool Kakashi is! Plus Ninjas can swim, as proved by Ryu in Ninja Gaiden on X-Box.
And Ninjapirates are ***, your either a pirate or a ninja, not a hybrid pussy who's stuck in between.
Seriously, they should make ninjas of the Carribean, they would kick those half dead, immortal pirates ass'.

Yey.

Actually, I think it'd be more like this:
A ninja Gostek (or Soldat, whatever, I called them Gosteks) and a pairate gostek are standing there. Realistic mode is on. The pirate has a noisy chainsaw and the ninja has a *throwable* knife. The ninja is behind the pirate. Who will win.
*OR*
The ninja and pirate are facing each other and are about half a screen's distance away. Who will win, the one with the projectile or the one with the melee weapon?

Even if the pirate had a gun (back then pistols had only one shot, and one shot ONLY. After one shot, it's useless) and the ninja had a knife. No gun, except the Barret and Ruger, can kill instantly, and a pirate would have to be lucky to hit the ninja, 'cos the ninja's in all black. Alternatively, the ninja's knife, or 'shurken' (sp?) would hit the pirate pretty much no matter what. Really.

No, really.

REALLY. >=(
Image removed please read the forum rules.

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 02:32:52 am »
Plus they would miss because of the Ninja's totally awesome SkiLlZ0rz
I rule.

Offline Atomic Hype

• Major
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2006, 02:48:30 am »
STFU, just stfu.

Pirates are so much better and you're just in denial you fucking emo piece of shit.

But again, Banditos, ftw
War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2006, 03:17:44 am »
Pirates are just too busy going YARR!! while a ninja is one ready to cut him into 5 different pieces. Pirates own the seas, ninjas own urban areas. It all makes sense.

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2006, 03:27:58 am »
Actually, I think it'd be more like this:
A ninja Gostek (or Soldat, whatever, I called them Gosteks) and a pairate gostek are standing there. Realistic mode is on. The pirate has a noisy chainsaw and the ninja has a *throwable* knife. The ninja is behind the pirate. Who will win.
Nonsense. Pirates have rifles. Besides, the ninja would have to get that close first. And pirates work in groups, how else are they going to move the ship. Ninjas work alone because it's a lot harder to hide 10 people than it is to hide one.

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2006, 03:29:42 am »
Ninja's dont just own the urban areas, they own everywhere!

@Atomic Hype: Ease up dude, it's a friendly debate.
@Hootie Hoo: The ninja's hide and pick people off with their awesomeness.
I rule.

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 03:30:29 am »
Obviously ninjas.

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2006, 03:45:07 am »
The best movie ever would contain:
Ninjas, explosions, stealth, car wreks, exploding buildings, chainsaws, zombies, flamethrowers, helicopter crashes, chainguns, and egg rolls.
Slightly more on topic, I think the only thing cooler AND better than a ninja would be...
A tall mutant zombie vampire werewolf genius cashier ninja. With silenced guns. PWNAGE!
Whereas the only thing that cooler AND better than a pirate would be my calender. Next week.
Image removed please read the forum rules.

Offline Zazikerng

• Major(1)
  • Banned
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2006, 04:05:55 am »
Even if the pirate had a gun (back then pistols had only one shot, and one shot ONLY. After one shot, it's useless) and the ninja had a knife. No gun, except the Barret and Ruger, can kill instantly, and a pirate would have to be lucky to hit the ninja, 'cos the ninja's in all black. Alternatively, the ninja's knife, or 'shurken' (sp?) would hit the pirate pretty much no matter what. Really.

Uh, both pirate pistols and rifles were reloadable. The japanese eventually made guns too, but THEY were one-shot guns. Also, how would the ninja's colour make it harder for the pirate to hit it?

P.S: Shuriken. So, according to you, they suddenly defy any laws of physics that wouldn't let them hit pirates?

<m00`> i fucken told the fucken truth and you fuckendeleted it fuck you
<m00`> FUCK YOU CHAKRA

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2006, 04:10:10 am »
The ninja's hide and pick people off with their awesomeness.
*cowardice. Besides, if you're on a ship like pirates would be, there's nowhere really to hide. You'd get noticed easily if you start trying to pick people off.

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2006, 04:14:47 am »
Ninja's arn't here to prove whos the bigger man, when your being watched the moment you walk out your door its not a good time to think about that.

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • &quot;forum's-rebellious-cool-guy&quot;
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2006, 04:25:44 am »
Since that really made sense.

Offline MofoNofo

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2006, 06:56:20 am »
I made it equal again! Gooo Neenjarz!

Offline Stalky

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2006, 07:28:08 am »
Stalky breaks the deadlock race, bringing ninjas up by one!

EDIT: BATMAN IS A NINJA. WIN.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:30:27 am by Stalky »

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2006, 08:16:08 am »
Whoa, I haven't voted yet?  Weird...

Ninjas because they have a better dental plan.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Melbanana

• Major
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2006, 08:25:47 am »
Ninjas.

If you say pirates, you're emo!

Yarr! I be go cuttin' meself then. Bee arrr bee. Orr not, harrrr.

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2006, 08:36:04 am »
Like ninjas can actually afford a dental plan.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2006, 08:48:57 am »
pirates.