Author Topic: Destroy the Bunker Mode  (Read 2710 times)

Offline silent assasin

• Major(1)
Re: Destroy the Bunker Mode
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 02:05:52 pm »
Actually, this gave me a great idea! I'm going to make Infiltration maps that look like factories, and things like that, and there will be bots, but they'll have way points where they just walk up and down the halls, and you have to time jumps, and hide behind scenery to get to the flag, and then rush out, since they'll all storm you! Also, it could be realistic, so you have a harder time, and also, once you kill a guard, they're gone for good. Is this a good idea? Feel free to make maps like this, if you like it, as long as you could send them to me... :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 02:07:54 pm by silent assasin »

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 06:44:06 pm »
Actually, this gave me a great idea! I'm going to make Infiltration maps that look like factories, and things like that, and there will be bots, but they'll have way points where they just walk up and down the halls, and you have to time jumps, and hide behind scenery to get to the flag, and then rush out, since they'll all storm you! Also, it could be realistic, so you have a harder time, and also, once you kill a guard, they're gone for good. Is this a good idea? Feel free to make maps like this, if you like it, as long as you could send them to me... :P

Bots aren't fooled by camping behind scenery. You can't do espionage with bots.

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:44 pm »
Heh. I made a little change to his idea, locking Bravos inside of rocks as the 'destructible' parts and having incoming Alphas attempt to kill 'em. It's Inf mode so all Bravo has to do is protect itself for as long as it can.

Play with Survival, no guns (except Stat. Guns), 5 bonus frequency and no grenades. Enjoy ;).

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline silent assasin

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2007, 07:39:08 pm »
Wait...How would Bravos kill the alphas if they were stuck in rocks and without weaponry?

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 01:28:35 am »
Used an old trick of mine. The first to a stat gun gets control of it, but they can't hit people immediately beside them. So the Alphas need to grab the guns, the bravos need to hold 'em :).

You could enable guns, it'd just let the bravos in the rocks shoot. Oh, there are spawns outside of the rocks too.

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline KingOfPing

• Major
  • You have huge mental retardation!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 10:14:59 pm »
The flag idea sounds cool. Say 10-20 flags. on maps?
I AM cool stop making fun of me!!