Author Topic: map problem again  (Read 1958 times)

Offline anthmasta

• Major(1)
map problem again
« on: July 09, 2006, 05:36:21 pm »
kk...i create the map on polyworks and it was playable. It suddenly wasnt working so i changed it and re-compiled it and changed the name. It worked.

I changed it again because i didnt like it, and now whenitry to play it gives me this:        "access violation at adress 00404BE2 in module soldat Readof adress 0D4480E3"     

i dunno wat to do......ive tried changing the name and saving it again...doesnt work..plz help me.     
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:24:52 pm by anthmasta »

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: map problem again
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 08:57:46 pm »
"It suddenly wasnt working"

What happened?
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 09:34:36 pm »
DETAILS. Make more sense we can't read your mind.

Offline anthmasta

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 10:47:22 pm »
kk...first i made the map, compiled it and tested it out. I wanted to make it bigger, so i changed it and saved it under a different name. after tht i tested it out the 2nd time and it was too big. so i changed it again and saved it under a different name. Then i couldnt play it and i keep getting tht strange message when i try to play it. it works fine in the program just not in soldat.

Offline KamikazeDuck

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 12:08:46 am »
What did you rename the map as?
JUNGLE | ART | PIRATE | RADIATION | DESERT | UFO

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 12:35:54 am »
Check to see if your over the limit on scenery, polygons, and all that stuff.  It should be displayed in the bottom right corner of polyworks.