Author Topic: Carl Johnson Bot  (Read 1452 times)

Offline BRADEN

• Camper
Carl Johnson Bot
« on: August 22, 2007, 03:17:57 pm »
This is a bot representing Carl Johnson from the Rockstar game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The chat lines, behaviour and appearance are based from the actual game.

The bot comes with a special extra, a zombie bot. The zombie bot has nothing to do with the game and is a completely original character.

To download the bot, click the following link.

http://files.filefront.com//;8378248;;/

Put these bots in the following file (the default one).

C:\Soldat\Bots

Death is the solution to all problems. No man; no problem.
-Joseph Stalin

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
Re: Carl Johnson Bot
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:53:37 am »
sweet dude that's awsome *download*
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline BRADEN

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 05:50:59 am »
Thanks man, did you like it?

Death is the solution to all problems. No man; no problem.
-Joseph Stalin

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 05:06:29 pm »
jaja ;D he's cool. I like blowing his head off. serves him right for doin it to so many other ppl ;), but yeah i like him
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka