Author Topic: Avarax servers; childish  (Read 10752 times)

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
Re: Avarax servers; childish
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 08:23:12 am »
(21:57:32) [inhaIe]  R U SERIOUS
(21:57:45) /say I IS SERUIS!!1

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, thats epic omg...lololol
PS: GAMEOVER is Game Over now?

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 08:42:58 am »
Silly Avarax, you just need to global mute him, I'm sure that'd have annoyed him much more. On a side note, sprint seems to be broken on your server, you don't switch to flamer, I'm sure your aware of this though.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline truup

• Soldier
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 03:50:02 pm »
GO once popped out on my server saying same stuff like that, even though I'm a clanner too. He had never heard of me though because I'm european and he's a yank.. But that doesn't change anything.

After that, I changed a few words with him on IRC, and when I stopped my 'braggin-like' he also stopped.. If you see someone bragging like GO, then just don't answer it, I found out GO as a nice mate after that.

Hexer: Well my opinion on Hexer? It's kinda.. stupid. No offence Avarax; it's a great script and you're a great buddy, but.. the gameplay sucks. For an active clanner that plays on IRC it is just too easy to kill people on publics. Well then you go play Hexer and earn a few levels and it is even MORE easier to kill people around. And if you don't level up you just get critical hitted or something, but well, yeah that's RPG. Not all that, but most of the idiots also play it. Theres always someone like "OMG GIMME THE FLAG I HSA WARFSTRAFE OLOL NOOBN" and I don't like to see that when I'm playing. Even though there ARE some clanners that do play it, like Amigo.

Forumers: GO really IS an experienced, good player

GO: ...but maybe you should bring it up by bashing up people like hell instead of starting that yelling.

I don't like the stuff GO said, but it didn't make me mad at all, it's YOU forumtards saying stupid stuff like.. well, scroll up. You're acting worse than GO did. Maybe because you aren't experienced players like he is? ;)
If this how you seriously act in servers GAMEOVER then I doubt you are fit to be an admin at the U13 servers.
Laughs????

I hope people won't get the wrong impression of clanners from this :/ .
No they already made a bad name for themselves ages ago.
Actually forumers are pretty not-accepted at IRC.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 03:56:41 pm »
I hope people won't get the wrong impression of clanners from this :/ .
No they already made a bad name for themselves ages ago.
Actually forumers are pretty not-accepted at IRC.
I don't see how you got forumers out of clanners but yeah they are accepted in IRC. I see 13 forumers I know and have read their posts on these forums in soldat.forums right now. Well 12, but one I just don't know his forum name.
@ii

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 04:41:27 pm »
Wow, this is a really long thread considering what it is:people completely flaming someone. Coulda sworn that was against the rules somewhere... Anyway, truup, calling people "forumtards" and stupid for not "being as experienced" as someone else makes you sound as bad as everyone else. Experience isn't really the issue here, it's how people are acting, and right now you all sound pretty retarded, just flaming for the sake of it. Oh great, now I am flaming people for flaming, where has this thread gone to?
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 11:31:01 pm »
Wow, this is a really long thread considering what it is:people completely flaming someone. Coulda sworn that was against the rules somewhere... Anyway, truup, calling people "forumtards" and stupid for not "being as experienced" as someone else makes you sound as bad as everyone else. Experience isn't really the issue here, it's how people are acting, and right now you all sound pretty retarded, just flaming for the sake of it. Oh great, now I am flaming people for flaming, where has this thread gone to?

Hey, you're the one who took it to 'flaming a flamer'. But yeah now I'm kind of flaming you so I need to put something on topic to justify this.

no I just can't, LtKillroy is right.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline ChromedGun

• Camper
  • Angel of Death
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 02:10:18 am »
I haven't really enjoyed Hexer servers, but now I feel like playing there. This was hilarious.

@Kryp -- go buy some skills. use /command to bring up the commands.

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 02:51:47 am »
TW + Hexer get the noobs there, they are alawys full. Full of retarded noobs.

R/S is popular, TW is popular, Hexer is popular. Nowadyas it is hard, or even impossible to find normal mode CTF without bonuses, any lame sctips and retarded admins.

[eS]-servers seem to provide best CTF games noaways, AND only one server! Thats euro server. NA servers? Maybe U13 CTF, BUT, U13 ain't what it used to be. This means that if I want to play CTF; I have to play realistic, or R/S, TW or Hexer. I hate all of them.
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 02:52:41 am »
I can see why you did what you did but giving out the password was !wrong. What if he used it for other things like his e-mail...even if that's stupid -_-

OBEY!!!

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 04:00:54 am »
TW + Hexer get the noobs there, they are alawys full. Full of retarded noobs.

So what...those "retarded noobs" are having fun....if you dont like the servers then stay the fuck out.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 07:06:22 am »
havnt seen GO post since AVA posted the whole thing...hmm, he's scared or something? o_O

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 07:09:25 am »
His last login was August 22, 2007, 06:13:58 PM which puts him right at

Aww come on are we going to judge people by this tiny little incident?

PS: I accidentally publish my password all the time on the Hexer servers, and nobody every resetted it or anything.
this post.....so he must be lol

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 09:39:12 am »
TW + Hexer get the noobs there, they are alawys full.

Define "noobs" :D
They develop their own kind of skill, depending on the special subgamemode they are playing. And actually, isn't it a good thing that all those subgamemode servers are like "noob" magnets as you said? It should keep all the other servers clean from the "noobs" :O
If you are so pissed of that all and really want a good ol' CTF server with "cool" people, why don't you set one up yourself, around $8 a month should do the job. If you really really wan't it, you should consider paying that little price, you also contribute to the community with noble acts like that.
I respect your "way of playing Soldat", I enjoy it myself.
Just keep in mind that TW and TW players or Hexer and Hexer players aren't the same thing.
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 09:47:02 am »
TW + Hexer get the noobs there, they are alawys full.

Define "noobs" :D
They develop their own kind of skill,
Exactly....sure it may not be like your skill but I have to say us "hexer noobs" have to take in ALOT of information in a matter of seconds.  The memory you must have is incredible....you have to remember what level the red guy is with the orange hair and pink jets and what skills he uses in order to correctly go about fighting him.  And the same is said for not only the rest of your opponents but your teammates as well....this is why i like hexer...the confusion, the chaos.....the struggle.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 09:50:30 am »
If by "Skill" You mean spray in trenchwars and eat bullets in hexer then yeah they have skill. but any idiot can play long enough to get a high level and win over someone who just joined.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 10:08:47 am »
a-4-year-old, don't act like you don't understand what I mean, I'm pretty sure you do. There's more to TW, Hexer, R/S and other gamemodes than just that. Usual Soldat has its lame sides, subgamemodes do. The fact that people actually keep playing any type of game and some for a very long time shows that those games must have much more depth then they have when first looked at.
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 10:11:33 am »
but any idiot can play long enough to get a high level and win over someone who just joined.

True.

Well im not a noob, but yeah i play Hexer, not so much, but i like it. but still..my main love will be Knife.

Offline blake

• Major(1)
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 10:15:27 am »
If by "Skill" You mean spray in trenchwars and eat bullets in hexer then yeah they have skill. but any idiot can play long enough to get a high level and win over someone who just joined.

You're saying in WWII there was no spraying? Think before you speak.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 10:24:59 am »

You're saying in WWII there was no spraying? Think before you speak.
Trench warfare was WWI dumbass.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 10:27:33 am »
"WTF Stop spraying!"
"Nien! Nub."
"Those bloody Huns* are using speedhax!"
"Granatesänfte!"
"No, skilz"

*Derogative, but used in a historically accurate context, sort of.
-=Gradius wuz you=-