Author Topic: LEAST used weapon.  (Read 10448 times)

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
Re: LEAST used weapon.
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 01:55:56 am »
personally i think rambo's flaming bow will always be least used weapon overall. in r/s there is a wider array of weapon users it seems, compared to the usual m79's and barrets.(not that i have anything against m79, or barret, i personally like both of them). but not all weapons are equal yet and never will be. otherwise the game would lose its fun. thats why some wepaons such as chainsaw are harder, compared to mp5 which is much easier to kill an enemy with. thats why i hate when people complain about weapons, since if a weapon is so easy to use for that person, if you are better than them you should be able to kill them with any weapon. that is what makes the game fun.

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 03:36:24 am »
Yeah, the rambow seems to be the least used weapon for obvious reasons.  As for normal guns, I'd say minigun ???.

Offline Mister Angry

• Major(1)
  • It's Ridge Racer, RIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 10:20:09 am »
minigun because it sucks, shold be removed from the game and put something useful in that slot, a stick for example.

No, YOU suck. Because you can't use it properly to get a kill. I've been using it, and trying the most effective ways to get kills. And lemmie tell you, It's difficult... Because this isnt some pickup-charge-kill weapon. I've won deathmatches with the Minigun and I didn't stand there spraying like a dumbass. Using the Socom with the Minigun is a serious life saver. This bloody weapon takes alot of patience to use.

Really, I use all (semi auto and automatic) weapons whenever i'm in the mood. So...yeah I'm one of the few guys who you see with like... a Spas/Chainsaw combo.

...And to answer your question, Brock I think all the semi-autos and autos are used the least equally... Except the Minigun because no one has the balls to use it.  Besides. why do you think weapons like the Spas and Desert Eagles are used so...little? Take a look at that chart on the first page, for example. *cough*
I have the rare "Nintendo Fanboyism" disease, And ba-da-ba-ba-baaaaa, I'm Lovin' It.

Offline viggoloniggolo

• Camper
  • maplord
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 10:25:46 am »
spas in r/s, first place guaranteed, second most used weapon by me mp5, then ak74,fn_minimi, steyr aug, barrett, then ruger, then deagles, then m79
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:08:23 pm by viggoloniggolo »

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 10:58:57 am »
minigun because it sucks, shold be removed from the game and put something useful in that slot, a stick for example.

Hahaha oh god I laughed so hard
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 12:17:00 pm »
spas in r/s, first place guaranteed, second most used weapon by me mp5, then ak74,fn_minimi, steyr aug, barrett, then ruger, then deagles, then m79, then ruger.

you listed ruger twice...

and for me, I never see any real good spasers, as myself. I recently picked up a spas and said "i need to get good with this weapon. no reload time. just reload a shell at a time. this gun must be good in some way". and the spas is extremely effective. but whenever i get TOO good with it in a server, 100% of the time (not exaggerating either) i am called a hacker.... i guess people dont expect spasers to be good...

the least used combo i see? I NEVER SEE AK-74 AND LAW!!! or Barret and chain.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 12:43:42 pm »
I never see any real good spasers

Hello how are you (now you have :D)

Ontopic: There are definatly no spasers on Real if tahts what people are meaning
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 12:47:04 pm »
I spas in small maps in R/S (ex. Ash).  Dunno if that counts though.

The least used weapon's got to be the Rambow for sure.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 03:30:53 pm »
The whole bit with chainsaw...  I love the saw, in close range maps like arena2 and the dusty-lookin' one, I can get multi kills with a saw.

Yeah, the Minimi is pretty unpopular too.  Lotsa people don't use it cause if you fire for a long period of time, the shots get very innacurate.  But bullets do high damage...
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 03:40:54 pm »
Well definatly the rambow eagles, but we are talking about out of primaries. The rambow wouldnt be the least in Rambo servers obviously. Its just a gun you cant call the least used when it doesnt get the opportunity to be used.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Noldi

• Camper
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 03:57:49 pm »
Well if you play R/s you don't see a lot of saws or minguns..

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 04:01:25 pm »
I'd go with the Minigun, its a really noobish and dumb to use gun, noone likes it that i know.

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 04:08:00 pm »
I say minigun.. and its a shame, people should respect it, it takes alot of cunning to use it propperly... :-\

And ive seen helluva many minimi users lateley, so i cant really agree on that... :P

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 04:09:33 pm »
Brock:
i think you mean desert wind. The one with the 3 bridges at the top?

Offline M0ose

• Major(1)
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 04:35:09 pm »
never seen anyone using stationary gun. like ever. :P

other than that i don't see a lot of people using minimis, or (okay i'll say it) miniguns.

Offline homey188

• Soldier
    • A good roleplay site
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006, 06:43:39 pm »
I haven't used an m79 for over two months, yay.
There are lots of spas in realistic servers, it kills in a hit or two.

Offline nosyg

• Major(1)
  • Sprejj Sprejj!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 06:55:07 pm »
There are few weapons which are mostly not used:
Minigun, Minimi & Spas.
Sprejj Sprejj!

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 08:29:09 pm »
Like i said, i think spas should be much more popular. i think it is unpopular because it is "unpredictable" (to some) the way the bullets spray. I just use my charge tactics, either stay at their level or always fly above them, headshots. because if you let them get above you, spas sprays but its still good at close range. plus i use spas VERY often to boost teammates. I think spas is extremely good all-around except long range. it does struggle in far-mid range, but a skilled user can get the shrapnel to all fall in the same area.

Offline Sanitars

• Major(1)
  • Grabbing some nuts
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 09:53:30 pm »
I'd say Deagles or Minigun. Depends on the server settings.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 10:05:52 pm »
Deagles are good. If you get used to it.  I see plenty of people using it in small games which are all I play.