Author Topic: LEAST used weapon.  (Read 10450 times)

Offline Didimow

• Soldier
  • 4x4s Suck
    • endless forest
Re: LEAST used weapon.
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 10:08:08 am »
Minigun. Almost everyone hates it, even most newbs.
I guess im one of the few that loves it then.

Offline pero

• Major
  • [SaD] #fragbait
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 12:12:03 pm »
I like the minigun, i can usually squeeze a few kills off with it before i die (usually).

I think it would become a little more popular if it didn't have such lousy bink.

And same goes for the minimi. A good gun with just a little too much bink.
minigun does have some excessive bink but usually if your good bink doesnt matter much..and people who say you should click for every shot with ak and minimi or fire 3 shot burst probably suck with tthat weapon anyway :d

and mister angry minigun maybe doesnt suck but its by far the worst primary in soldat..surfing is its only good ability
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 12:15:11 pm by pero »

Offline EsPiO

• Major(1)
  • Ninja!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 12:59:11 pm »
Its pretty obvious that the Minigun is the least used weapon to me but after that its probably the Deagles, everyone (including me) stopped using them after 1.2.1? I think!

A lot also depends on what maps you play on too, close quarters all you see is the M79 but on more open maps people tend to switch to other weapons like AK or Minimi

Offline Gore

• Major(1)
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 02:26:58 pm »
minigun because it sucks, shold be removed from the game and put something useful in that slot, a stick for example.

No, YOU suck. Because you can't use it properly to get a kill. I've been using it, and trying the most effective ways to get kills....

Haha, it always happen... there is always a guy who swear by the weapon and says he top #1 in the server when uses it/against noobz). I won't argue with you  because server's stats are pretty clear :)

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 02:32:03 pm »
I see more minigunners than Desert Eagle users myself. I'm thinking the Spas is on the way to replacing them as the favored short range weapon after the M79. Really, the Spas has roughly the same range and strength as the Desert Eagles along with a quicker reload and boosting ability.

Offline mike323

• Major(1)
  • DONT fire that m79 at me
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 04:11:22 pm »
Yep, minigun followed by minimi. Deagles are now unpopular because they were nerfed. Before, 2 hits usually guaranteed a kill, now 3 are required a lot of the time.
noo...I'm still a loyal user of the deagles. You have to get near the head for them to work properly. I think the least used weapon is the mini. A little damage increase could knock it back into balance though.

Offline ***ARNSinator***

• Major(1)
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 05:30:57 am »
never seen anyone using stationary gun. like ever. :P

Whenever i go on a server with stationary guns i always see people on them, infact its a rarity not to :). I myself am still a noob, ;) (three weeks experience) and find the guns a very easy quick kill and u cant miss ;D. They very boring and campish but i always see fellow noobs using them. If they use them too much people figure you out and own u with thier m79s lol. I think people also use them because they suck at everything and or the other players keep owning them ;). Trust me i no i am a NOOB. :P

Offline ColonD

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 01:40:31 pm »
Minigun. Almost everyone hates it, even most newbs.

Agreed
: D

Offline Jessica

• Major(1)
  • Bust a cap in your head, with my MP5!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 03:40:24 pm »
Well the minigun is used a lot to surf...But as far as kills, minigun is last...I mean even fists beat it in kills in most servers... Then of course, the chainsaw follows right after the minigun as the second least amount of kills in most servers...  ::)

But I love the saw...Yes rarely do I get a kill with it, but when I do for some reason I seem to always get doubles with it. But once again, I rarely get that close to the person.

Thank you very much Nick for this userbar!! <3

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2006, 07:13:54 pm »
I see more minigunners than Desert Eagle users myself. I'm thinking the Spas is on the way to replacing them as the favored short range weapon after the M79. Really, the Spas has roughly the same range and strength as the Desert Eagles along with a quicker reload and boosting ability.

Uhh... the Deagles have somewhere around twice the range of the spas. Try it out ;)

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 08:26:25 pm »

Uhh... the Deagles have somewhere around twice the range of the spas. Try it out ;)

Not at all. On a flat plane aiming horizontally, both fire about mid-range, though the Desert Eagles do extend just a bit. Both guns can fire across the map -- those Spas shots travel far -- it's just that the weak the Spas shots break apart make it useless at that a full screen range.  Try it out.  :P

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 08:49:55 pm »
Ok.. well I just tried it out. I stood on a flat piece of land, and shot both weapons horizontally to my right.

The deagles' shots hit the ground approximately 50% further away than the spas shots.

Here's an ascii representation (I aligned it with my Soldat window).

Spas

|---------------------------------------> Hit where the arrow ends.

Deagles

|--------------------------------------------------------> Right here baby.

Maybe not twice as far, but hardly a marginal difference either. :P

I guess our ideas about what "the same range" is differs slightly. Mine seems to be a bit more precise, while yours is more general. Fair enough?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 08:53:29 pm by -Vis- »

Offline Officer_Bulbock

• Major
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 11:50:07 pm »
minigun because it sucks, shold be removed from the game and put something useful in that slot, a stick for example.

No, YOU suck. Because you can't use it properly to get a kill. I've been using it, and trying the most effective ways to get kills....

Haha, it always happen... there is always a guy who swear by the weapon and says he top #1 in the server when uses it/against noobz). I won't argue with you  because server's stats are pretty clear :)

And theres always somebody who trashes the minigun for no real reason.

The circle of life closes.

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2006, 12:08:33 am »
...wtf?

I use the minimi alot!

the socomers I rarly see but I ALWAYS use the socom, i press the
mouse so fast its like a automatic :D

I usually never see a ak-74 user. I cant rember the last time i saw one.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2006, 05:53:31 am »
lol my topic was revived way to go!!!!!! Well the noob problem is getting worse and worse pfff

offtopic: That sig looks a bit too big mister :P
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2006, 09:46:59 am »
ITS THE FUCKING RAMBO BOW DOH!
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2006, 10:25:12 am »
ITS THE ****ING RAMBO BOW DOH!

not on rambomatch servers, it isn't :D

Offline S4R

• Major
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2006, 11:14:43 am »
Minigun is the hottest weapon ever. I can't believe clans like ES, EF, or BH have no Minigun pros like me.

;)

And why is everyone using chainsaw now?

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2006, 01:07:37 pm »
Because the chainsaw, it turns out, can be very effective in many situations. Apparently it's been underestimated for a long time, and more people are finding out the wonders of the pwnage that is teh saw!!!

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2006, 05:06:18 pm »
socom i agree. <--Sounds like YODA! BTW I LOVE UR SIG BROCK!

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag