Author Topic: Tips, secrets etc..  (Read 4667 times)

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
Re: Tips, secrets etc..
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 07:02:54 pm »
When using autos and low-velocity weapons, height is almost everything. When two auto users tangle, the higher one usually wins.
Also, the speed of your weapons can be increased slightly by by moving faster. I know Rai-Dei likes to superman towards his target while firing Deagles, giving the bullets a little extra kick to them.
Communication in team games is pretty helpful. If you think you can't handle an EFC, call out to your team. Taunts are pretty helpful to this. They don't have to be clever or be 50% random characters, I use a simple "Enemy Flag Carrier escaping Low (V)" format. This also works for incoming enemies and the FFC if you need backup or a distraction.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 02:52:27 pm »
When your about to die and you know it or when an enemy is running after you and you will die, just dump all your gernades on the ground. That might kill your opponent or create distance. Yes i know its a noob technique.
One Love
Yes

Offline .Ryan.

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2007, 03:00:54 pm »
When using autos and low-velocity weapons, height is almost everything. When two auto users tangle, the higher one usually wins.
Also, the speed of your weapons can be increased slightly by by moving faster. I know Rai-Dei likes to superman towards his target while firing Deagles, giving the bullets a little extra kick to them.
Communication in team games is pretty helpful. If you think you can't handle an EFC, call out to your team. Taunts are pretty helpful to this. They don't have to be clever or be 50% random characters, I use a simple "Enemy Flag Carrier escaping Low (V)" format. This also works for incoming enemies and the FFC if you need backup or a distraction.

Your absolutely right about the height there. It's so important you get above your opponent for that vital advantage!

Offline FannyBoy

• Soldier
  • Mwhaha!
    • |> Slavia Ultras <|
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2007, 03:17:45 pm »
When your about to die and you know it or when an enemy is running after you and you will die, just dump all your gernades on the ground. That might kill your opponent or create distance. Yes i know its a noob technique.
That's usefull when you are escaping with flag and you throw grenades under you and when opponent want return it grenades kill him.
When you want to throw flag to your teammates and there is long distance, just spray it and it will go  faster

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2007, 03:26:20 pm »
how to throw the flag?? was it press up and then down quickly??
Text goes here...

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 03:29:40 pm »
how to throw the flag?? was it press up and then down quickly??
Yes, press jump and crouch at the same time.

Offline Dr. Zombi3

• Soldier
  • Happy Almost Halloween :)
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 07:29:05 pm »
I made this thread so people can tell there tips and secrets and other stuff. You don't got to read what I wrote, it's nothing important its just some tips on sawing. ;) Just give tips and secrets etc... on thing in Soldat.

I made this thread so people can tell there tips and secrets and other stuff. I have a bunch of stuff i know about the saw. Here's something for you new sawers. If you want to kill someone quick and easy you have to be able to run fast. More speed you get the more damage you do. I usually bunny hop and try to skip the rough parts of the map.
 Also when I'm going up hill i run backwards first because you get more speed running backwards than forwards up hill. Also if you a chainsawer running at you what i suggest is do a back flip and land right behind him and saw him or her. He/her can't turn around and saw you because he/her will lose all his speed. One more thing, when someone is coming from up high and is about to land on you just crouch and put your saw in the air and turn it on, them let them land on you. If they have a saw and there about to land on you crouch move to the side and as soon as they land stay crouched move towards them and saw threw them.(This helps camping in red base in Kampf)Anyone got any other tips on anything else?
oh really?
i know one secret about apperance, i can make my skin green. how do i do that?
3 warnings then did naughty thing. Now Banned.

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 07:34:42 pm »
Zam's Secret: Learn how moving has an effect on gameplay, once you understand the way people think and move, then you can begin to master movement, learn to flow with a map. Learn how the physics work. Once you've been playing the game for a few years, look at someone who has just begun and you'll see the difference between movement styles.

Being good at this game means you know how to aim, but you also know how to move. I can't tell you how much easier it is to beat people if you aim great and can move well too.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:36:38 pm by Zamorak »
ZamoraK |2Wai|