Author Topic: 1 weapon?  (Read 3283 times)

Offline mozzer

• Camper
1 weapon?
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:39:47 am »
So, when you cw or gather, do you use 1 weapon only? Or do you use each weapon fir certain situation? Sometimes if i dont play well with deagles, i will switch to an auto, however my clan leader says that i suck for doing this...

What do you do  ???

Offline Eric

• Major(1)
Re: 1 weapon?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:47:03 am »
same with you, i use different weapons depending on the situation.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:50:33 am »
Spas on Run =  :-X
Spas on Lanyba =  :D

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 06:38:11 am »
I use different weapons depending the situation, in R/S i do it too. The secondary is very useful, so i switch primary to secondary and I pick a secondary depending of primary.

^^ lol what a sig ^^... very cool, dude.

Offline SirJamesaford

• Flagrunner
  • SirJamesaford is still in the early Beta stage.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 06:56:53 am »
Imma mp5 noob and i use it for every map.....sometimes i get a spas as a sidearm.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 06:58:39 am »
Depends. I'll usually start out whoring one gun, but on some occasions, I'll switch to fit the situation. If the enemy is closing in, I'll dump my one shot for a steyr; if we need to cap, I'll go spasing. If we need to hold the score, I'll start spraying. If the enemy is too tough - it's barret sneak attack time. Adapting wins.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:01:59 am »
Depends. I'll usually start out whoring one gun, but on some occasions, I'll switch to fit the situation. If the enemy is closing in, I'll dump my one shot for a steyr; if we need to cap, I'll go spasing. If we need to hold the score, I'll start spraying. If the enemy is too tough - it's barret sneak attack time. Adapting wins.

^ That's right. Adapt or die.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 09:34:14 am »
I always Deagle and Knife, nothing else.  Seems to work though.

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:24 am »
Mp5 for the flag cap or mostly the spas. somethimes barett to pwn the enemy's and otherwise i go knife/saw only for the pwnage/fun.

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 09:59:47 am »
Normally Ruger-77 and Knife. If I'm bored I use DEagles or Spass. M79 on Equinox or if I'm frustrated.

Offline Alkaline

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:39:02 am »
when i are playing around peoples not having skill I am using de and when they have skill i use minimini :S

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 10:55:53 am »
I use all of the weapons except for the Minigun, but my most used ones are the AK, Ruger, and AUG.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 10:56:29 am »
I usually change around my weapons with the current situation at hand but you can usually see me using either the MP5, Steyr, or Barret. And it's a good thing if you're pretty good with each weapon - you won't get stuck with a weapon which is crap at a certain moment.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 11:09:19 am »
Depends on my mood, the map, and my role on the map. I've learned to adapt to almost anything.
While some weapons might be generally effective on all maps and sticking to them is good, it's always better to have a backup plan just incase it's that weapons day(I noticed that days affect my ability with different weapons, I rule with some while I suck with others, next day vice versa..)
o/

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 12:15:05 pm »
Depends on my mood, the map, and my role on the map. I've learned to adapt to almost anything.
While some weapons might be generally effective on all maps and sticking to them is good, it's always better to have a backup plan just incase it's that weapons day(I noticed that days affect my ability with different weapons, I rule with some while I suck with others, next day vice versa..)
[/b]

I've never seen anyone else say it but that is all too true for me as well, I tend to do good with the ruger and steyr but every day could be different. Sometimes I just can't hit with either and find myself spot on with the barret or spas. Sometimes I can't use any gun...

To answer the question I use what I am doing good with at the time, if need be switch to fit the situation but I tend to stick with a certain weapon set for main or alt.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 01:22:57 pm »
Use a weapon that will compliment your teammate's weapons.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 03:33:14 pm »
I used to switch up weapons, the I just figured I would use the same one, its worked out so far.
@ii

Offline Rook_PL

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 04:16:00 pm »
Adapt...
I use almost always autos. Which one, it depends on map and situation. With four to choose, one can adapt to anything. Please, don't say "the minigun is fifth!"; this gun is not for winning, but making fun or pwning newbies.

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 08:39:19 pm »
I use weapons depending on maps, I think I've adapted pretty well but usually when I'm not doing good with the weapon I use in that map I use my desert eagles.

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
  • Just what I needed. A box of sh-t.
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 09:02:39 pm »
You should always use different weapons for different occasions, you don't "suck" because you're using a different gun than what you usually use.