Author Topic: Most popular players  (Read 15648 times)

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
Re: Most popular players
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:28 pm »
I don't know if you guys know this guy or not but he used to be really popular. His name was Mr.Poppin. He was the best sawer ever. He even had a clan called Poppin Haters League.
I play with that guy all the time... great Ruger user. (And yes, he is an amazing saw user as well.)

What server does he play in? Also another great player would be Dark Scion he is second best saw user I've ever seen.

Date Posted: August 28, 2007, 11:52:47 PM
wow he should rename his name Mr.headpopper if hes that good

Theres a video of him one youtube. If you write "poppin vid 2" it will pop up as the first and only video on that topic. He impresses me.
One Love
Yes

Offline moomoo

• Major
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 11:05:35 pm »
Is this Mr. Poppin by any chance also known as PoppinFresh or soemthign like that.
Moooo

[retard] :D

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 11:20:23 pm »
Is this Mr. Poppin by any chance also known as PoppinFresh or soemthign like that.

Yeah I think they are both the same. They both seem eqaul in skill.
One Love
Yes

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 11:20:46 pm »
Also, I don't know if he's around anymore - but whatever server 'niceguy' was in - I stayed.

It was so fun watching him piss everyone off.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:11 am »
Flacid

enough said

You are the most unknown player there is. believe me. i asked ;)

I think Avarax, Silnikos, Lizzy, Bonecrusher, Kamil, Serg, Muck, DePhille aaandd..hmm me? (jk)

Well the Reason, Avarax: Subgame god indeed, and friendly.
DePhille: becuze he is always such friendly and is a fair player ;)
The Others: They are all very good and are a big group of..urm some sort friends :P they were al in Vd. (Vodka Drinkers, Knife Only clan)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:04:38 am by Bunney »

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 09:06:29 am »

Mr. Poppin and Poppinfresh is the same person. He is Australian and used to play in the pubs I visit, haven't seen him in a very loooong time. Wait till he sees 1.4.2's saw.

I haven't seen many of the people mentioned so far. I just play in Australian servers.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 09:11:54 am »
Well for real... I'd say VTT, Demonic, sneakyg, Outcast, poop, Mancer, Chakra, EnEsCe, mar77a, Marbire, rune, knot. and when it comes to realistic maybe Leo, Evo and onetwo...
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 09:27:57 am »
Back in the day, when the communities weren't so isolated from each other ( meaning that clanners played publics more ), there were a handful of players like that. Urhos, knot, herculeP, meandor, Superkill, Outcast, Mancer, sneaky... the list goes on and on. Now? Now there's only a few, like Snowden and Outcast. The rest of us don't really mingle in pubs anymore, as it's just plain crap most of the time around.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 09:29:30 am »
Therier

SuomiP

FlareH

Mancer

Snowden

Chakra

Avarax

Offline andrelie

• Camper
  • Im sorry for the spamming...
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 09:33:53 am »
Derekthehair = the best climber
Psycho = f***ing nice with steyr
 ;D ;D ;D
Im sorry for the spamming...

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 09:42:12 am »
If I had to choose three players I know and play Soldat very well:
1. Outcast
2. Brad
3. Gunpowder

There are tons of otehr players I can't come accross right now, so I'm not going to list more than three ;).

DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 10:18:21 am »
VTT and Avarax

Offline ViN

• Camper
  • Try, Fail, Repeat.
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 10:42:45 am »
BombSki (best climbing community hoster)
DerekTheHair (best climber ever)
izhars (most ultimate climber ever)
<3

Geekier than you!

Offline Hercule Poirot

• Major
  • :Q :Q :Q
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007, 10:48:55 am »
Back in the day, when the communities weren't so isolated from each other ( meaning that clanners played publics more ), there were a handful of players like that. Urhos, knot, herculeP, meandor, Superkill, Outcast, Mancer, sneaky... the list goes on and on. Now? Now there's only a few, like Snowden and Outcast. The rest of us don't really mingle in pubs anymore, as it's just plain crap most of the time around.

lies! i actually do play only in publics nowdays (which is like 1-5times in month) :Q

last time i played in public server this guy tried to vote kick me off like 5 times :D was fun tho

but i better not give any list of most popular players because i have been kinda inactive for 1½year or so ^^
Favorite guns - Desert Eagles & socom | M79 & Socom | AK & socom O.o
Clan status -
Previous Clans - TPA | TRA | SV | Http | c'n's & UnPure | X`fect' | Legends | X`fect'

Offline Daimarus

• Soldier
  • Believe me, I can kill you with my Spas...
    • SC forums
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 11:11:29 am »
BombSki, Avarax, VTT, Tomauz, Leo, EnEsCe, FLAB
My SPAS-12 doesn't like most of people. He can mistakenly shoot your brain out of your head and splash it on the nearest wall.

Offline moomoo

• Major
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 12:18:02 pm »

Mr. Poppin and Poppinfresh is the same person. He is Australian and used to play in the pubs I visit, haven't seen him in a very loooong time. Wait till he sees 1.4.2's saw.

I haven't seen many of the people mentioned so far. I just play in Australian servers.
ooh i see, i remember a poppinfresh kicking my ass in Saw and Law awhile back.
Moooo

[retard] :D

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007, 02:18:15 pm »

lies! i actually do play only in publics nowdays (which is like 1-5times in month) :Q

last time i played in public server this guy tried to vote kick me off like 5 times :D was fun tho

but i better not give any list of most popular players because i have been kinda inactive for 1½year or so ^^

:O It speaks!
@ii

Offline .Ryan.

• Soldier
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 02:41:38 pm »
This topic really is a matter of opinion but, I have heard of quite a few of the names listed here but never seen them play.. >:(

Offline spkka

• Camper
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 02:45:32 pm »
well i can only tell i like the guys in soldat.devs alot. Nice friendly and helpfull !
Side question: where the hell is virtuallTT ? Anyone? Haven't seen him around for 2 months.

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 02:48:23 pm »
I'm an big time INF player so I'd say :

Flent, PiD, Sogeni, Badguy, Willy, Toumaz, Commander Kitsune, Riyuki Silverfury, Hell Pooner, Taz, The Owls, The Geologist, L[one]R, M@, Bomb, Sgt. Deagle, Jaeson, Digz, Porkslope, Vis, Gh|Host , Raccoon!, Igloo666, Mr. Potato, T-Bone, Tactical Sniper, Noob Sa!bot, ZeroTolerance, Nanux, Emo Kid, Hot Sauce, un vrai francais, Jesus, You Athiest!, Derik, Virtu, _UNhOly_, Little Joey, Oliver, Riddi*k, Diss, MRH, Jlbcrash, and ofcourse Gravedigger. =]

I haven't seen many of them in a while, but they were all popular in my book.