Author Topic: Cheats  (Read 1162 times)

Offline .Ryan.

• Soldier
Cheats
« on: August 30, 2007, 08:05:26 am »
Has anyone encountered someone they believe to be using an aimhack? I'v seen hackers many times, and some of them use the less subtle fly and mass kill hack.

But has anyone played someone they believe to be using an aimhack? I know I have played one prick a few times and you can't get a shot in, which is unusual since all the pro players react/play totally different in battle. Noone I have ever played in 4-5 years of soldat, has been able to bend the rules like this guy.

Anyone else met someone who moves like a noob, rarely uses grenades, but seems to be able to make every bullet hit and even kill you after they stop firing? Also, even able beat you when they have 350 ping? I know its bull**** and I would like some answers at least.  :( >:(

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
Re: Cheats
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 08:15:43 am »
ive seen someone use the barrett hack (hit everything that is in open space, look up on youtube, plenty of video's there of it-.-)

we all encounter hackers/cheaters, laggers, whiners, retards,...it's just part of the game, if you can't handle it then well, to bad for you..

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:26:29 am »
Anyone else met someone who moves like a noob, rarely uses grenades, but seems to be able to make every bullet hit and even kill you after they stop firing? Also, even able beat you when they have 350 ping? I know its bull**** and I would like some answers at least.  :( >:(
Yeah... that's called lag. 1.4.x is able to allow laggers to shoot as well as a low ping player does. You don't need to shoot in front of someone anymore to hit them. You just shoot at them.

You die after you've killed them, because on their screen, they haven't died yet, but all their bullets are still hitting you. It doesn't matter if you kill them before they finish shooting all their bullets. They will ultimately kill you.

That's why I hate lagging M79's. You just can't avoid them.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline elite

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 08:38:40 am »
admin, delete this post. hes just whinning because he just got owned by me.
keep accusing me of hack because people will just think you are a stupid.
end of discussion.
kekekekekeke

Offline Ares

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 08:39:43 am »
Anyone else met someone who moves like a noob, rarely uses grenades, but seems to be able to make every bullet hit and even kill you after they stop firing? Also, even able beat you when they have 350 ping? I know its bull**** and I would like some answers at least. :( >:(
Yeah... that's called lag. 1.4.x is able to allow laggers to shoot as well as a low ping player does. You don't need to shoot in front of someone anymore to hit them. You just shoot at them.

You die after you've killed them, because on their screen, they haven't died yet, but all their bullets are still hitting you. It doesn't matter if you kill them before they finish shooting all their bullets. They will ultimately kill you.

That's why I hate lagging M79's. You just can't avoid them.

I liked how u explain that spiltcoffee i couldnt of sed it better myself ;D

Offline .Ryan.

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:09:34 am »
Nonono I'm not talking about lag here, I'm well aware of lag thanks. As I said I have played many many many people over the years and lag hasnt at any point seemed to bend the rules, if you will. Exept the odd warp.

So Elite your telling me your completely hack free? I seriously doubt that, that means you can beat practically anyone on here. 90% of my x fire contacts told me to stay away from you due to hacking and I know your aim is assisted, because noone i have ever played is able to aim in such a fashion.

Please explain why your movement is poor, you rarely use grenades or secondarys, but your aim wins the game for you?

You can tell just by playing him his aim is assisted, his game has nothing else to go on.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 09:15:41 am »
When I read the first post, I was thinking it's elite. He's the best 1v1-er around, because he has a good aim and the 350 ping gives him a nice advantage. He's also crap at CTF, hence the poor movement. He's also a beta tester, and a guy with a generally horrible attitude ( 'I OWN U ALL LUL' ).

Just move on. Thread locked.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 09:17:00 am »
I generally don't like to post afte ra thread has been locked, but I'd like to mention that if you're so concerned about hacks, play in BE-protected servers.  While it may not always block the latest hacks, it blocks 95% of the ones that stupid kiddies are likely to have their hands on