Author Topic: loL at some of these newer players  (Read 7559 times)

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
Re: loL at some of these newer players
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 06:49:54 pm »
I can identify new people mainly to see if they switch out their secondary or not, particularly with M79 or Barret users. It's funny to shoot at someone, watch them react, fire, and miss, and just kinda wait there hoping for a reload before they die.

I'm also convinced active minigunners are new people. I can't see how some minigun user can be satisfied with 2 kills and 40-odd deaths despite firing off thousands upon thousands of shots.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 06:56:21 pm »
I can identify new people mainly to see if they switch out their secondary or not, particularly with M79 or Barret users. It's funny to shoot at someone, watch them react, fire, and miss, and just kinda wait there hoping for a reload before they die.

I'm also convinced active minigunners are new people. I can't see how some minigun user can be satisfied with 2 kills and 40-odd deaths despite firing off thousands upon thousands of shots.
That's basically how I tell noobs apart from better players. Especially if they're just randomly spraying. I was just in a CTF match and there were at least 3 noobs just spraying with the stupid thing. Then I started owning them with the Minimi and Barret and they tried to copy me. ::) And it's always fun when they don't switch to their secondary. :P

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 07:27:51 pm »
new or inexperienced people are those who think that if a certain clan accepted them, or if they reach #1 a few times in a row at some public server, then they are allmighty and awesome.
those that deserve the most respect are the ones that just shut up eventho they make impressive kills or dominate everyone.

and btw Gameover you're pretty new yourself so.. :p
Former SuperKill