Author Topic: Are you rascist?  (Read 12072 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: Are you rascist?
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 07:19:48 pm »
Panzercat, you being serious here? If so, explain yourself..

I'm racist because stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. The numbers don't lie.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 07:27:19 pm »
Well I am not rascist, but I am so not rascist I am occasionally accused of being rascist. I think things should be absolutely fair and race/religion/gender should never even be considered, just look at their skills/talents and how they act. For example, I don't think there should be a Martin Luther King Jr. day, especially since there isn't one that praises someone from woman's rights. And I think quotas that businesses have to follow concerning how many of a certain race is just plain and blatanly wrong. So many good people have been turned down becuase a company couldn't meet a quota and had to hire people that weren't qualified. For example, a company was sued because it had a requirement to be a high school graduate to get the job. The proscecutors said this was unfair becuase African Americans have a lower chance of graduating. The prosecution won. Now, there it isn't usually this extreme but lower cases of this happen. If you ask me, true equal rights is when the first time a person from a certain race/religion/gender make a sports team or gets a job and there isn't any news coverage.
True racial equality will never achieved. For the simple fact that some people think they deserve something.  Its just easier to blame someone for "oppressing them" instead of working to get what they deserve. Ever notice you can't play around with hardly any white people about being racist? Every time you toss in the word as a joke they have to talk about how many black friends they have. All the have to do is shrug off the joke... geez...
@ii

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 07:29:53 pm »
i am only racist jokingly, but i never use it agains people.. and its ususally a compliment..

like i joke that my white friend has black legs cause he can run and jump like crazy.

other than that, no.. but i do stereotype accidently.. and usually shake it off

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 07:54:36 pm »
I think the terminology of racism is sometimes used in the wrong context. Racism is believing your race is literally superior due to blatantly ignorant reasons, or vice-versa for the same reasons. Stereotypes are something like Iron Man mentioned; not quite as bad as Racism, but within the same general area.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Dr. Zombi3

• Soldier
  • Happy Almost Halloween :)
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 07:58:43 pm »
oh gosh, twistkill is already starting the roit of the last fourm i got banned in.
3 warnings then did naughty thing. Now Banned.

Offline Blues

• Camper
  • Hum?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 08:02:05 pm »
"Why hate someone for the color of their skin when there are much better reasons to hate them."
 - Denis Leary
18:15

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 08:02:46 pm »
I am extremely prejudiced.

Against stupid people.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 08:06:51 pm »
What's funny is when you look at this thread on the lounge board, you see it as this:
 topic started by

Are you racist? l Yes

OMG thats ****ing hilarious...i would have never saw that.

Lol yeah i just saw that. *sigh* ::)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 12:30:10 am by Yes »
One Love
Yes

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 08:10:30 pm »
oh gosh, twistkill is already starting the roit of the last fourm i got banned in.
... :-\

If you got banned for that, then that's a terribly moderated forum, to be honest. I'm not going to, or at least not intentionally, start an argument.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Dr. Zombi3

• Soldier
  • Happy Almost Halloween :)
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 08:17:42 pm »
... :-\

If you got banned for that, then that's a terribly moderated forum, to be honest. I'm not going to, or at least not intentionally, start an argument.

Its not what i got banned for saying that this is how it happened

Once upon a time someone posted a topic about who can be the most racist, he got banned for it but the topic didnt get locked, so a whole bunch of people started talking about stuff in it, until, this one thing sprung up like what twistkill said, then someone said lets have a competition of whos race is bests, it got crazy till i said please lock this, so they locked it.

Now the guy who got banned hacked into a admins acount went crazy and started banning people including me, then started posting drawings of is don* and stickeing them. luckily the internet mods shut the site down.

It was the Baldurs Gate 2 Fourm
3 warnings then did naughty thing. Now Banned.

Offline /L

• Major(1)
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 09:01:39 pm »
Yes. Racism is impossible to avoid and anybody who says they're not racist is lying.

Offline knife skillz

• Major(1)
  • That's Right iSkate.
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 09:31:04 pm »
its seriously hard to not hate white people (not talking about all whites its just that mostly every white person i see they be doing some black jokes or dumb shit) I try to resist though
Trust in your knife
"Learn to see me like a brother unlike two distant strangers."
Ingame name: knife skillz im mostly playing in any deathmatch server as long as it has more than 2 people and sometimes i play on !Elite Snipe&Slice

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 10:14:39 pm »
I am probably the most racist person on this forum.  I mean, I get along with everyone, but I believe in genetic superiority and that certain groups and backgrounds are better suited than others.  I think if you studied anthropology and history that you'd notice a pattern!  Look at the groups who have been most successful at colonization - Celts, Romans, Teutonics, Norse, Saxons, etc.  I am happy that I am a white male.

Offline Carlitos

• Camper
  • Dont Give Up
    • Mr.Pants adventures on Soldat
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 10:18:04 pm »
my father is racist
---See the advantures of Mr.Pants and others in soldat---
http://www.youtube.com/TugaSoldatTV
-------------------------------
Amen
-------------------------------

Offline /L

• Major(1)
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:01 pm »
I am probably the most racist person on this forum.  I mean, I get along with everyone, but I believe in genetic superiority and that certain groups and backgrounds are better suited than others.  I think if you studied anthropology and history that you'd notice a pattern!  Look at the groups who have been most successful at colonization - Celts, Romans, Teutonics, Norse, Saxons, etc.  I am happy that I am a white male.

Exactly. Some ethnicities are better than others at certain things. It's not racist, it's just true.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 05:56:25 am »

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 06:01:45 am »
Are you racist?                                                    l  Yes

That was what caught my attention XD

I'm not a racist but, like 4yo, i will cast people into their rightful stereotypes when i see them. If i see a white guy - bogan. If i see a leb - don't even fkin look at them. When i see a blonde - airhead with airbags.

But if i was to talk to any of them, i will not in any way hint on the stereotypes i see them as and i will definantly never say a racist slur.

Last time someone said anything racist to me, i nearly hit him with an ice skate. Racism sickens me.

my father is racist

Mine too.

My father is a sexist.
[/url]

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 06:05:58 am »
I'm not a racist. I'm polish/kurdish and i live in Sweden. Im very open minded towards every kind of people.

OBEY!!!

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 06:13:43 am »

TABOOOOOOOO

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 07:04:37 am »
I am definitely not a racist.

I think it's wrong to judge people by the colour of their skin, and a bit naive, frankly. I have been known to make a few racist jokes every once in a while, but when it comes down to it, I leave it for the individual to shape my opinion of them, not his/her native country.

Never was a fan of prejudice..

I'm the exact same way.