Author Topic: Are you rascist?  (Read 12074 times)

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
Re: Are you rascist?
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 09:57:02 am »
I am kind of racist. That is just because up here I have had no good experiences with people coming from other countries to stay here. they steal so f*king much, (my bike once, my neighbours bike 3 times)
 they even had a gang fight in a quiet neighbourhood.

So when I see a foreigner on the bus, I tend to feel a bit disgusted. I cant help it, but that how it is.

If I lived in USA or something, I probably would not be, since they speak the same language and all. but theesee people coming to norway probably to escape being sentanced in their home country, doesent bother to learn the language much at all.

I am probably the most racist person on this forum. -

I wouldnt be too sure.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:59:22 am by Psycho »

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 10:03:08 am »
I wouldnt be too sure.
I threw up after I found out my dad had another daughter who was half Mexican.  I reported a Somali muslim taxi driver for refusing service when he would not let me take alcohol in a cab!  Sucka got sent to the back of the taxi line and had to wait another 4 hours to get to the front.  I laughed when I got home.

Also, compared to everywhere else in the world, Tromso is practically a utopia.  The only foreigners I ever saw there were those weird native Americans who played folk music on the street.  Damn that was weird, what are they doing in Norway??

but theesee people coming to norway probably to escape being sentanced in their home country
Oh, but I suppose that has some truth to it.  Tromso is like the only gateway in the world to Svalbard, and Svalbard has their own set of laws.  Apparently if you are refused entrance into any EU country, it still does not apply to people wishing to live on Svalbard!  As long as people get a job, they have a right to live there.  It's kind of cool, but there's a lot of weird fucking people in Svalbard.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:06:11 am by n00bface »

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 10:42:58 am »
Where I live most people openly consider themselves racist. The general image for Asians is "money grabbing, corner shop owning, illegal immigrants". Pity really.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 11:01:09 am »
You forgot rice munching. ^
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 11:04:52 am »
Wasn't born and taught it.
But I am, only in a comical way though.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 01:05:50 pm »
I wouldnt be too sure.

Also, compared to everywhere else in the world, Tromso is practically a utopia. The only foreigners I ever saw there were those weird native Americans who played folk music on the street. Damn that was weird, what are they doing in Norway??

All I know is that I take the bus to school every day, and they come in flocks onto the bus, talking a bunch of swahili and shouting and stinking. they must have been in hibernation when you were in Tromsø ;P (what were you doing there anyway? Please dont say its because of that damn church :P)

And the guys playing in the streets I dont know much about, exept they dont seem to ever make much money of standing there ;P
some times a band or something comes (rarely) and they might have some cool music. Perhaps you saw one of those?

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 01:45:56 pm »
That church is as fucking ugly as the Hallgrimskirke in Iceland.  I was there because Tromso RULES!!

Offline /L

• Major(1)
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 02:08:43 pm »
Are you racist?                                                    l  Yes

That was what caught my attention XD

I'm not a racist but, like 4yo, i will cast people into their rightful stereotypes when i see them. If i see a white guy - bogan. If i see a leb - don't even fkin look at them. When i see a blonde - airhead with airbags.

But if i was to talk to any of them, i will not in any way hint on the stereotypes i see them as and i will definantly never say a racist slur.

Last time someone said anything racist to me, i nearly hit him with an ice skate. Racism sickens me.

my father is racist

Mine too.

My father is a sexist.

You type like a retard, so you're probably retarded.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 02:22:47 pm »
I hate white people.
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8203/suc50528ap2.jpg
lol at karmazon

I'm not a racist but prejudice towards gipsys(or whatever it is spelled) is normal in my country because they are usually unemployed and poor, and tend to rob people behind that. Thats rather ironical, they can't get a job because they'we known as robbers and lowlifes, and they do that because they can't get a normal job.

As for other races, I have seen a negro a couple of times. It's unussual to see them here, but older people are often fascinated with them. There are some asians, mostly chinese who have their shops here. I would say my country is more homofobic and not racist.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 02:23:45 pm »
nie
Text goes here...

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 02:30:56 pm »
Well, if I was in a big city at night, I'd be more apprehensive of a black person than a white person.  Also, I don't think they should be given equal job opportunities as whites (after all, we make up about 70% of the population, and blacks are about 12%).  However, I don't have any issues with talking to other races, and I don't have any problems working with them.  I treat them the same way as I would treat anyone else.

Also, YES, I said "black people."  What would you prefer? "African Americans?"  Who are you to assume that they're African, or even American? Do I call myself a German American, or a Czechoslovakian American, or a Welsh American?  No, because that would be stupid.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 02:41:44 pm »
Well, if I was in a big city at night, I'd be more apprehensive of a black person than a white person.  Also, I don't think they should be given equal job opportunities as whites (after all, we make up about 70% of the population, and blacks are about 12%).  However, I don't have any issues with talking to other races, and I don't have any problems working with them.  I treat them the same way as I would treat anyone else.
Law Gamer, why would you be more apprehensive of a black person strolling the streets at night than a white person in the first place? You have already injustly placed a target on them. You consider them to be gangstas who have a 9 on their drawers or to have a 'k hidden in their house somewhere?

Secondly, I have absolutely no comment to your job opportunities statement other than "... wow".

Thirdly, you just became a hypocrite. By saying you would be more apprehensive of a black person at night and then to say you have no problems working with them or talking to other races is just plain silly. Aren't you an outspoken Christian?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:43:26 pm by Twistkill »

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 02:55:19 pm »
I threw up after I found out my dad had another daughter who was half Mexican.

I lolled hard. Incredbly hard.

Wait...so what's your view on Mixed people?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Vilho

• Soldier
  • Scandinavian
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 02:58:57 pm »
Practically not, but there's one thing I can't stand: Gypsys.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 03:13:45 pm »
It's extremely hard not to have prejudices, because it stems from a basic survival instinct. African-Americans are largely distrusted because of the way many of them hold themselves. On one hand, many blacks are well-educated, polite people who work hard, yet on the other hand, most of what we see every day are the people who commit crimes -- and unfortunately, many of those are black people. To me, many blacks are taking the freedoms that their predecessors had fought for for granted. They would rather take drugs and do bad things just for a petty thing as "not acting white." It's this pettiness that really disgusts me. Same goes for Hispanics.

I'm an immigrant to the United States myself -- as you can see, I've taken the time to learn the language, etc., and I'm now a US Citizen. Yet I'll say I have my prejudices against some ethnic minorities because what they do is a slap-in-the-face to any law-respecting immigrant/citizen.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 03:30:30 pm »
I'm prejudiced, as well all are, whether or not we know it. I'm pretty sure I've got stereotypes in my mind of all kinds of people, since people can only handle about 150 people in their memory at once. I'm just not actively racist. If someone's a different race, I'll wait until they do something before I judge them consciously.
Most of my friends are white, but that probably has something to do with the idea of "acting black" and conforming to a stereotype perpetuated by the mainstream media. I'll hang out with anyone who likes the internet and isn't too much of an asshat.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 03:37:46 pm »
Then, on the same note as my last post, I also dislike people of any race being like "Dude your so rascist you said black guy you rascist I'm suing you just like all those white people do". This is pretty much what I meant, it is just as rascist to say you must be rascist becuase you are white or whatever. And T, I never said I am like that, I just never am on purpose. It's too bad really, I wish I wasn't but things tend to jump to your mind sometimes, like others said. The only thing about the whole race discussion is quotas for businesses, it's just stupid and just as rascist.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 03:38:27 pm »
I'll still be calling a black man black even when he's got his mugging knife 3/4 of the way in my chest. There isn't a single thing on this planet that will ever get me to call him 'afro caribbean' or whatever they get their pants up from around their ankles at.

Fuck, I'll even call him a nigger if I feel like, since they're so big on equality, if they can use it so can I. I don't take offense when they call me a 'honky' or whatever shit they invent next. So I'll call a fucking nigger a nigger and I'll probably die trying to sputter the word "Nigger" from my broken and blood spewing mouth.

It's not just black people either, I do the same to white people, it just happens less often.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 04:07:51 pm »
Law Gamer, why would you be more apprehensive of a black person strolling the streets at night than a white person in the first place? You have already injustly placed a target on them. You consider them to be gangstas who have a 9 on their drawers or to have a 'k hidden in their house somewhere?

Just do a Google search for "crime rate race."  Statistically, more violent crimes are committed by black people.  I have every right to be more wary of a black person.  Saying otherwise would be analogous to saying that boxers should be paired without weight discrimination.  I, for example, would rather fight a lightweight boxer than Mike Tyson.  Do I hate big people? Or do I just know that I'm more likely to lose in a fight with Tyson?

Secondly, I have absolutely no comment to your job opportunities statement other than "... wow".

Would YOU want to be denied a job, just because some idiot thought that "fair" meant that half of the employees had to be minorities?

Thirdly, you just became a hypocrite. By saying you would be more apprehensive of a black person at night and then to say you have no problems working with them or talking to other races is just plain silly. Aren't you an outspoken Christian?

I consider the people I meet on a daily basis to be, in general, safer than the people who I would meet in some back alley at 1AM.  Note my first response for further justification.

I'm willing to admit that despite being a Christian, I am human, I do sin, and I do have thoughts that some people consider racist.  Would you prefer that I said "Oh, well since I'm a Christian, I'm perfect and all of you are sinners for even bringing up the issue of racism"?
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.