Author Topic: Weapons You Hate  (Read 8335 times)

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
Re: Weapons You Hate
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2007, 06:56:56 am »
The sound <.<
C:\Soldat1.4.2\Sfx steyraug-fire

I cant stand nades ...

You are a knife only player with nades?
 [retard]
Banned

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2007, 11:31:48 am »
sometimes im playing at all weapons server

@
Tell me why they let you become betatester ...

Im chill like that

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 12:46:50 pm »
The weapons I despise are the M79 and grenades. People who strategically throw the grenades are fine but I hate the players who are about to die and decide to randomly fling grenades all over the place in an attempt to get a kill. Also, M79 pros who know how to accurately place shots are respected by me but when noobs decides to jet up as close as possible to you and then fire, that pisses me off. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to start practicing with the M79 even though I hate it so much.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 03:31:19 pm »
FISTS FISTS!!111!1oneone!
<3 all these ppl whining about knives...

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 03:32:17 pm »
Ruger >_<

So fscking cheap.

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline Hershey

• Camper
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 03:36:38 pm »
I hate The Barret,M79/Ussocom combo

It just pisses me off

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 04:46:25 pm »
Barret is my favourite weapon however that is true that one shot kill is not a good idea. In my opinion it could kill immediately when hit at head or torso but it would be great if a soldier hit in leg lost it, felt on a ground and couldn't walk, just crawl and shoot from that position till death. Same thing could happen when steped on a grenade/mine, he could survive but body parts would amputate.

I think one shot from Barrett is fair kill. And that amputation thingie... It would be lame... really. Let's say it's ctf_Run and two guys are 1vs1-ing. Blueguy sprays right after spawn with barrett and hits the Redguy to legs. *AAAAgh*
"Damn, not i need to crawl to the enemy" And then, Blueguy accidently throws a grenade and steps on it. *BOOOoooOooOM*
"Damn, where is that red guy, I hope I can capture his flag."
It would be quite impossible because jets are placed in legs - if you shoot them off, you're not able to gain height, which means you have no chance of capturing that flag over deadly holes.
B*llSh*t man.

EDIT: LOL, I forget to write which weapon I most dislike. I am sure it is the cheap m79. No need to aim with it. You just have to predict where your enemy is heading to and shoot him.

But I love using it too... When EFC is fleeing, I can boost myself by shooting polygons nearby. I LOVE Barrett!! I can shoot whole clip without dying once.  I don't care about four seconds firing interval. I've learned from r/s how to survive that four seconds and then binkshoot my opponents. :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 04:53:46 pm by Centurion »

Offline Makaveli.

• Major(1)
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 04:56:48 pm »
The weapons I despise are the M79 and grenades. People who strategically throw the grenades are fine but I hate the players who are about to die and decide to randomly fling grenades all over the place in an attempt to get a kill. Also, M79 pros who know how to accurately place shots are respected by me but when noobs decides to jet up as close as possible to you and then fire, that pisses me off. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to start practicing with the M79 even though I hate it so much.

Same.

Offline WaiCaM

• Major(1)
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2007, 06:37:33 am »
m79 and the machine gun (forgot name)

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2007, 09:46:37 am »
You're thinking of the XM214 Minigun. If someone was skilled enough to kill a decent amount of players with that thing, I'd be astonished.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 10:15:19 am »
That weapon is actually great. Punch of players with at least 10% of healt = Pwnage, lolololol.

Offline Hershey

• Camper
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 03:52:04 pm »
Yeah I owned with that.

Offline `ShokTrooper

• Major(1)
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2007, 02:09:38 pm »
ruger >:(

Date Posted: December 29, 2007, 02:08:31 pm
and spas >:( >:(

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2007, 02:12:49 pm »
i hate knife
Always remember the succubus...

Offline btfx

• Major
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2007, 05:30:07 pm »
Minigun, new players just spray commonly used passages hoping for a kill, Whenever I run through I lose a little health which makes me easier to kill for real players.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2007, 05:34:28 pm »
Minigun is probably one of the best guns in the game, just 15-17 bullets will kill a man in non R/S, The only reason It's so weak online is because of lag issues. In R/S with 50 or lower ping, 7 bullets will kill you.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2007, 05:41:51 pm »
Minigun is probably one of the best guns in the game, just 15-17 bullets will kill a man in non R/S, The only reason It's so weak online is because of lag issues. In R/S with 50 or lower ping, 7 bullets will kill you.
Exactly. I love the minigun offline, but I had a friend test what happens online: I just stood there pumping bullets into him, and to hime, he said that I was aiming above him and that only a few bullets ever hit.

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline Tactical Sniper

• Soldier
  • I'm the only reason to be afraid of Canada!
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2007, 08:36:43 pm »
M79...but this should probably be in the fisting zone

Offline Pragma

• Soldier
  • Blood, Guts and Gunsmoke
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2007, 02:18:36 pm »
Weapons I hate:

Combat Knife - I've caught more of these in the head than just about anything else.  And it's so damn unexpected when it happens too.  People complain about m79 suicide attacks, but you can knife at the same range too.

Spas - Massive knockback when hit, enough kick to propel the owner from danger and a 12 round magazine plus progressive reloading.  This thing is a major PITA on small maps if you're on the recieving end.

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake.  Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

Offline FearTheReaper

• Major
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2007, 06:17:03 pm »
It's only twelve shots if u are on Elite Mod. Seven is default.
I know, because I am a Spaser.