Author Topic: !!!Battleye Violation!!!  (Read 2111 times)

Offline XfalconX

• Major(1)
!!!Battleye Violation!!!
« on: September 08, 2007, 07:24:06 pm »
UGGFA , stupid battleye violation I've had this problem foever.  Anybody plz help me, I didn't install the battleye patch like you have to for 1.4.1 because I saw that you are not suppose to for 1.4.2. So, what's goin on? Everytime I join a server in a few seconds it will show that my battleye client is not reponding or something and that ( name ) has been kicked due to a Battleye Violation.  Plz help, can't play online soldat  :'(
And I like soldat  [retard]  Which makes me mad >:(  I like Smilies :o

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: !!!Battleye Violation!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:07:56 pm »
If you are getting the "Client not responding" Violation, try reinstalling Soldat.

If that fails to work, do the following steps.
1. Uninstall Soldat.
2. Go to My Computer and type in %appdata% into the Address Bar and press Enter.
3. Find the Soldat folder there, and delete it.
4. Install Soldat 1.4.2 again.
See if that works.

Note that if you can't find an Address bar in Windows Explorer (the window that appears by going to My Computer), you can type in %appdata% into Internet Explorer and get the same result.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: !!!Battleye Violation!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:44:03 pm »
Yes, however, only reinstalling Soldat will never work.
Also, after installing Soldat 1.4.2 dont apply the 1.4.1 BE update again! You obviously did that once and then you had this problem forever (just reinstalling Soldat doesnt help).

Btw, you can also go to Start->Run... and enter %appdata% there.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi