Author Topic: We need a server in eua and mex  (Read 916 times)

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
We need a server in eua and mex
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:57:19 am »
HI guys well im typing cause i was playing soldat as usuall but then something happen .......I GOT KICK FOR MY PING!!!!!!!!!!!  aaaaa im was so mad cause i was winning  :D anyways  i wuz playin in a englan server i tink so thats very f·"k up  cause i live in mex so the best serves to i play are eua or mexican serveres but guest what????'aint exist not even one  i mean come on wtf happen to fracture or the infiltration one eh??? seriously soldat people U HAVE TO CREATE A SERVER IN MEX OR RECONECT THE SERVERS IN EUA cause it sucks playing in servers if spain o sometin.....why??? cause no body speak ur language or speak it like they have brain damage or something other reasons are the high ping i think no body  like a hig ping is it sucks but well thats all for today i keep in touch

C YA AND JOIN FALLEN ANGELS CLAN
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: We need a server in eua and mex
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 09:59:47 am »
What the hell are you on about, don't know you how to end sentences? People cant just 'reconnect' their servers in a different country by the click of the thumbs.... That defies all basic logic. If you want servers in your country, find a dedicated server host and pay for one yourself.

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 02:49:19 pm »
is just a suggestion man cause they are many eua and mex player obligate to play in spain servers  and thats sucks
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
  • 3.14159265358979, mmm... pi
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 11:52:59 pm »
some people have to rent real places with real computers to run servers, good, clean, low ping servers on professional comps, if they can't pay the rent, the server goes down, that's how it is sometimes with GOOD servers (I can't even get mine on the servers list)

(crappy money)
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 08:21:10 am »
C YA AND JOIN FALLEN ANGELS CLAN
Sure, liek right away =///

And people don't usually do stuff for free you know. You'll need to charge your clan members to pay for a server :P