Author Topic: racism in soldat  (Read 3656 times)

Offline knife skillz

• Major(1)
  • That's Right iSkate.
Re: racism in soldat
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 09:54:01 pm »
heh it's still pretty annoying when you hear some racism and you mute them. Like me I'm asian and some white guy just kept freaking making fun of Asian eyes and he made fun of the language so yea for me it's hard to resist not to fight back(i fought back)
Trust in your knife
"Learn to see me like a brother unlike two distant strangers."
Ingame name: knife skillz im mostly playing in any deathmatch server as long as it has more than 2 people and sometimes i play on !Elite Snipe&Slice

Offline /L

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 10:33:55 pm »
Maybe if you could form coherent sentences people would think of Mexicans in a better light. All we see is some retard shouting in broken English. We don't see anybody worthy of respect.

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 11:09:22 pm »
Maybe if you could form coherent sentences people would think of Mexicans in a better light. All we see is some retard shouting in broken English. We don't see anybody worthy of respect.

That's not really the right attitude.
English is not their main language, and the fact they are trying is damn well better than not. Seriously, you can understand what they are saying. Please keep racism to a minimum, guys.

Offline Chris Stan

• Major(1)
  • Ingame Name:{_~ChRi$~_}
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 04:46:07 am »
Just ignore the stupidheads.....ignore them and they'll stop
My favourite weapon !!! [saw]

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 08:15:44 am »

Not every Mexican types like him though...

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 09:07:00 am »
really guys im very greatfull  of all the support and for those racisms assh#oles please stop that ,racism pass a long time ago  dont be a NOOB  dont discriminate people
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??