Author Topic: plane buoyancy? (among other ?'s)  (Read 5652 times)

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
  • 3.14159265358979, mmm... pi
plane buoyancy? (among other ?'s)
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:05:44 pm »
is there a way to change the buoyancy of a model in Crimson glory? this would be useful for a submarine, which I want to make (I'm also in to map making, and need to know why map scaling is so weird in CG, my maps end up REALLY REALLY BIG!!!)

and how can I make a (GM) script read a file and see if something is true or not

and also, how did MM make .pms's work in CG? I want to use soldat maps!
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
Re: plane buoyancy? (among other ?'s)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 07:06:10 pm »
and not one reply yet, see? I told you nobody comes to this part of the forum anymore.

wow! apparently people DO come to this part of the forum, they just choose to ignore my posts (for possibly obvious reasons :P, I'm not that hard to ignore (sometimes :P ))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 07:33:52 pm by Kavukamari »
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
Re: Re: plane buoyancy? (among other ?'s)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 07:28:09 pm »
There's people comming here but they just don't reply lol

You can load pms maps but for that you need to code with the CG source code you can't do it with the script or else only with the C++ project that comes with the game but you need to know C++ and compile the game. It's not simple.   
R the coolest game ever

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 07:30:33 pm »
oh, well so much for .pms's anytime soon (for me) u know anything about the buoyancy thing or why CG renders maps so big?

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 06:29:33 pm »
For the maps compare one prebuilt map for CG and one you have done to see if there's a difference somewhere
R the coolest game ever

Offline kummar

• Major(1)
Re: plane buoyancy? (among other ?'s)
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 10:26:25 am »
This is just something I made by request because it took literally like 1 minute. As did the other mod; to this point I haven't seen anyone make the realization that Soldat defaults to Banana, other than myself.. Makes your FPS considerably better than using other mods and even cell-shaded mod because this and the original Banana Mod use ONE graphic.
This user is a spambot