Author Topic: Soldat Guide?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
Soldat Guide?
« on: July 07, 2006, 10:06:39 pm »
i cant remeber when, but i thought i remeber seeing something that was like "how to spot a soldat noob" or something and it was a faux-proffesional looking guide thing lol. It had a pic of the book, and it was talking abou tthings like people who use names like ,SWAT,-=S.W.A.T. Snipa=-, and things like your mom. And it was so funny, but i cant remember what it was called. Please help me find it!
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Soldat Guide?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:44:47 pm »
how about the fucking official one? where the fuck is ok?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 10:47:05 pm »
wtf are you talking about? Im not talking about the one that teaches you controls. Im talking about a Spoof off of a Real life kinda book.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 11:24:14 am »
I don't think it was published or anything, maybe not even finished, but Ok was working on a Soldat Guide that was supposed to be an in-depth guide even more so than the official manual I think.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline KamikazeCow

• Major(1)
  • Please don't feed the communists.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 12:06:38 pm »
The comic?

Soldat Survival Guide, made by Zegovia.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 12:14:00 pm »
No not the comic, Zegovias comic is the Soldat survival guide.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 02:23:36 pm »
I believe Ender is taking everything from the Guide forum and putting all of that information in the wiki. 

Dephille has been MIA for most of the past 2 months, and OK hasn't been around much either... so the wiki is the best place for that information to go right now.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 04:50:59 pm »
No i think it was called like "soldat guide to spotting a noob" or something like that. This was a long time ago i saw this.

EDIT: It wasnt a serious guide, it was a funny joke thing, and they made it too look like it was a real book.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 05:16:01 pm »
http://www.fracturedsoldat.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=357

Although it's not on this forum, and it's not exactly a guide to identify a noob, it's close enough. I win.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 05:18:06 pm by Twistkill »

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 06:05:57 pm »
its funny, but not what i was loking for. OMG this will drive me crazy

Offline KamikazeCow

• Major(1)
  • Please don't feed the communists.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 06:15:37 pm »
No not the comic, Zegovias comic is the Soldat survival guide.

I know. I typed that. :O

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 12:53:50 pm »
Yes but on the old forums, why would there be a whole new section made for the guide and make Ok a moderator for taht section if the guide wasn't to be taken seriously?

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 01:16:56 pm »
Sethamundo, apparently they're talking about something else.

Secondly, take a look at my post:
I believe Ender is taking everything from the Guide forum and putting all of that information in the wiki. 

Dephille has been MIA for most of the past 2 months, and OK hasn't been around much either... so the wiki is the best place for that information to go right now.