Author Topic: AUG A1  (Read 4447 times)

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
AUG A1
« on: September 19, 2007, 06:10:01 pm »
wouldnt soldat be better if AUG was the A1 version(no scope)?

I made a replacement for the AUG-http://files.filefront.com/Steyr+A1zip/;8594890;/fileinfo.html.

here is a screenshot http://gallery.filefront.com/adadqgg//773280/

Michael, can you make this as default soldat gfx?

and yes, that is the the name of the "flood combat form" on Espadon's Halo Legendary Trilogy mod in the bottom right corner of the screen.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 06:19:35 pm by adadqgg »

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
Re: AUG A1
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:12:27 pm »
The scope is a nice part of the steyr.

Leave my steyr alone, it got bad enough aim already :D

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:17:03 pm »
The scope is a nice part of the steyr.

Leave my steyr alone, it got bad enough aim already :D
soldat AUG has no scope, it dosent work anyway, so why make all the newbies ask "why is there no way to use the AUG's scope?", or "how to use the AUG's scope?".

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
  • 3.14159265358979, mmm... pi
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:34:21 pm »
soldat AUG has no scope, it dosent work anyway, so why make all the newbies ask "why is there no way to use the AUG's scope?", or "how to use the AUG's scope?".

I didn't even know about any scope on the aug, so how would a newbie? (unless they new anything about guns)
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 08:40:29 pm »

I didn't even know about any scope on the aug, so how would a newbie? (unless they new anything about guns)
the default gfx shows a military AUG, which has a built-in scope(probably x1.5-x3.0). also, why wouldnt you know anything about guns?

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 09:03:50 pm »
F88 Aug is the designated Australian Army rifle. Apparently even the light snipers use a version of this gun, but with a customized scope...
I love the Aug...but not as much as the M4...which Australian Special Forces uses on rare occasions. (red dot scopes too...a bit like that in use in Battlefield 2)
Just another soul to burn.

Offline AsiAnToFUboY

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 11:08:47 pm »
hey, its to much of a big waste of time to change the AUG, i mean u basically lost 5 pixels and now ur making a global problem, every1 getting annoyed with someone changing the AUG, u mite as well make a mod for urself with all those little touch ups and stuff, and plus its the voice of the people now, not just Michal :]

Offline Vilho

• Soldier
  • Scandinavian
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 03:55:17 am »
Bah, Steyr is good as it is currently, no need to do anything.

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
  • Just what I needed. A box of sh-t.
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 01:45:00 pm »
This is a really weak plug just to get your gun skin in the game.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 01:55:41 pm »
So what if some noobs end up asking why they can't use the scope? It's what makes the Steyr so sexy. No touchie.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 05:05:01 pm »
No offense, but if MM ever decides to change the default steyr, it definitely won't be yours that gets used.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 05:59:13 pm »
We will not give in to idiots. We will not negotiate with noobs. We will not change a classic gun so noobs don't whine. We will not make visual changes just for the heck of it. We will not give in!
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 06:06:38 pm »
its just an Idea, but it would be awesome if AUG really had a x1.5 scope in soldat(1.25 screen maybe).

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 12:27:52 pm »
I dont think so. I wouldnt say no to them fixing the first shot of the steyr going in a weird direction tho. Makes it hard to burst fire.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 05:34:22 pm »

Why does everybody always have to say that? I'm pretty sure he made this thread so that the offical skin could be changed for everybody to enjoy. Its not like everyone will go get the skin for themselves.
One Love
Yes

Offline Pyroguy

• Camper
  • Torch it.
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 08:08:26 pm »
Because it's about 1 million times easier than to bother MM to officially include it in the mod. MM wants to keep the weapon skins he has, so unless one causes a catastrophic global failure, I don't see them changing. Just like I made my own flamethrower featured in my avatar.

Offline Nfsjunkie91

• Camper
  • Just what I needed. A box of sh-t.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 12:12:41 am »

Why does everybody always have to say that? I'm pretty sure he made this thread so that the offical skin could be changed for everybody to enjoy. Its not like everyone will go get the skin for themselves.

Because, idiot, he wants to have his skin in the game. I mean, Christ's sake, it couldn't be any more obvious.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 07:57:22 am »
its just an Idea, but it would be awesome if AUG really had a x1.5 scope in soldat(1.25 screen maybe).

FUCK NO. WOAH NO FUCK YOU.

If the Steyr gets a scope it'd be WAY overpowered. WAY.

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 04:47:21 pm »

Because, idiot, he wants to have his skin in the game. I mean, Christ's sake, it couldn't be any more obvious.
I am a mil-sim fan(airsoft fan too), and I just want the game's weapon be more realistic thats all.

Offline Ouchek

• Soldier
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 10:53:04 pm »
Eww You should have NEVER said you want soldat to look more realistic... The only replies you'll be getting from now on will be
"hey dude you ever seen people flying with jetpacks or boost themselves with a grenade ???"

Obviously you haven't, because? Soldat is an arcade game. If you want a skin for a certain weapon, then either make it or use one in the-already-existing mods, almost everyone edited his soldat even if its one weapon.

Offline yellowraiden

• Major(1)
  • <+++<
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 11:44:50 pm »
this just a kiddy game, dont be that serious.

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 02:05:15 pm »
this just a kiddy game, dont be that serious.
kiddy game? this is no kiddy game... THIS IS SOLDAT!!!!! Ahhhhh....!!! *kicks yellowraiden down a well*

Offline extreemer

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 05:10:42 pm »
cool sugestion