Author Topic: CTF Tactics .:SyT:.  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Charles Bukowski

• Major(1)
Re: CTF Tactics .:SyT:.
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 09:08:02 pm »
The votes were absolutely correct. You teamkilled and teamhurted and supposedly acted like a prick.
EAT A FAT ONE! well, actually already have. MINE! HAHA " SytrUs Vote: Charles Bukowski Reason: I sucked his dick" true story.. tell them about it Sytrus!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 09:51:25 pm by Charles Bukowski »

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 04:12:53 am »
Tell them about why you nerd need to insult people in the internet to compensate your fucked up social life!

Offline Charles Bukowski

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 03:10:33 pm »
Sorry guy ...now what were we fighting about?

Offline Xaero

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 02:16:57 pm »
Not bad, i prefer playing normal mode tough.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 09:02:08 pm »
I disagree on running back with the FFC to protect him. It will only result in a wave of enemies into your base immediatly after you cap.
Staying and keeping respawning enemies busy for a few vital seconds, is far better

Not so.  It's more important to protect the FFC and ensure the score.  The theory behind this, of course, is that as long as the FC hasn't scored, it's possible to kill him and return the flag.  In other words, if your base is swarmed after you score, and they grab the flag, you still have a pretty good chance of returning it.  That's the same reason that you need to protect the FFC - clearing the enemy base doesn't ensure his safety.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.