Author Topic: HALO 3!  (Read 8085 times)

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
Re: HALO 3!
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 02:52:01 pm »
Sorry for bringing this topic back but...you guys they revealed Master Chiefs identity in Halo 3 after legendary mode.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 02:56:14 pm by Yes »
One Love
Yes

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 03:43:46 pm »
Pfft, of course there's not enough ammo, there never was in any of the previous games. That's why it's challenging. You use grenades, meles, equipment, vehicles and if it comes to it, just run past them all.

I just completed it on legendary, and I'm two skulls away from hayabusa helmet.

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 07:43:21 pm »
Sorry for bringing this topic back but...you guys they revealed Master Chiefs identity in Halo 3 after legendary mode.

lol, he is an alien grunt???

My cousin is coming into town tomorrow to hang out for a week. He is bringing his 360 and halo 3. I bet we will beat it by Monday morning 1am.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 07:51:32 pm »
Spoiler! it isn't fun!

It is basically the same exact thing as halo 2 but with preety graphix.

and the graphics have so many effects and so much bloom that they look like shit. The graphics look ok, but in the there-is-way-too-much-shit-on-the-screen kind of way.
It hurts my eyes to play that game for more then an hour at a time without at least a short break.

And anything on the 360 looks like horse shit on an old tv anyway. you almost have to buy an HD or at least an LCD to get a clear enough picture to make the graphics look even remotely good.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 08:14:38 pm »
[img Snip![/img]

lol, he is an alien grunt???

My cousin is coming into town tomorrow to hang out for a week. He is bringing his 360 and halo 3. I bet we will beat it by Monday morning 1am.

Hey dude what i suggest is that when you play multiplayer switch the speed you run at to 300. And make the gravity lower. Omg it gets so crazy running that fast.
One Love
Yes

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 08:22:04 pm »
set the sensitivity to 10 (insane)
Its the only way to play.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 08:28:53 pm »
Spoiler! it isn't fun!

It is basically the same exact thing as halo 2 but with preety graphix.

and the graphics have so many effects and so much bloom that they look like ****. The graphics look ok, but in the there-is-way-too-much-****-on-the-screen kind of way.
It hurts my eyes to play that game for more then an hour at a time without at least a short break.

Halo 2 was fun though.... I kind of found it dissapointing that they didn't add tons of new content, but the game is still satisfying.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007, 09:22:43 pm »
Spoiler! it isn't fun!
It is fun. You're just fucking determined to make the game sound like shit.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2007, 10:01:54 pm »
halo 3 is a patch to halo 2. it is a steaming over hyped piece of shit.

I'm sorry I like my games to have depth.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 10:20:28 pm »
So sequels are patches?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2007, 10:24:34 pm »
halo 3 is a patch to halo 2. it is a steaming over hyped piece of ****.

You are like a certified moron.

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2007, 10:42:13 pm »
Halo 3 might actually be the reason to why I will probably get a XBox 360 in the future. Along with Gears of War and probably a bunch of other games I'm forgetting about, but mainly the Halo series.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 12:59:19 am »
Spoiler! it isn't fun!
It is fun. You're just ****ing determined to make the game sound like ****.

I tottaly agree man.

halo 3 is a patch to halo 2. it is a steaming over hyped piece of ****.

Then why are so many people buying the game. Your probably just pissed because almost everybody loves Halo and not any of the games that you like. I'm not trying to say that you SHOULD like Halo, I'm just saying you just want people to like other games because Halo is so famous. You just hate it when people keep talking about Halo so you probably just decide to hate it...or I might be wrong. I just don't get it, why the f*** you hate Halo? I know people who hate Halo but you just stick out like Ompa-Loompa whose pissed and hates Halo.
One Love
Yes

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 07:46:50 am »
I agree with 4 year old on one thing, and that is Halo is overhyped as if it's the best game of all time. But that's still not a reason to hate it....

People buy it the same reason people buy Ipods. But Halo sucks lot less then an Ipod.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2007, 09:12:27 am »
Halo is fine I guess, but even if I did have a 360 I probably wouldn't waste my money on it. It is too much like the 20 other shooter games I have. Too generic to spend money on if you ask me.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 11:02:51 am »
I agree with 4 year old on one thing, and that is Halo is overhyped as if it's the best game of all time. But that's still not a reason to hate it....

I mean yeah, I totally agree on it being overhyped. But 4yo doesn't seem to understand why the game is being bought and loved. The first Halo was so great because it created a successful first person shooter formula for a console game. It also had such a dynamic soundtrack and the story was pretty good. Just at the thought of the second game coming out created the hype on it's own.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 11:18:47 am »
Over 1.7 million copies sold and 1.4 million played online the first day. There truly must be something that makes it so great so cut the it's overhyped crap.

OBEY!!!

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 11:23:11 am »
Halo didn't create anything mister "Certified moron" Halo was one of the only reasons for people to buy the xbox, which was failing until halo was released because they only had some stupid time cat game on launch. Halo was the only justification for wasting your money on an xbox, there was nothing new about that game.

Halo 2 was just halo 1 but made the multiplayer suck and the story had a stupid cliffhanger. Other then that it is still a generic FPS that has been made a hundred thousand times before.

Halo 3 is just the both of them with a new coat of paint. People like it because they are stupid. No amount of pyrotechnics programming is enough to make a shitty game not shitty. "we made it look pretty" is not a reason to pay 60 dollars for a "game"

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 11:33:21 am »
Halo didn't create anything mister "Certified moron" Halo was one of the only reasons for people to buy the xbox, which was failing until halo was released because they only had some stupid time cat game on launch. Halo was the only justification for wasting your money on an xbox, there was nothing new about that game.

Halo 2 was just halo 1 but made the multiplayer suck and the story had a stupid cliffhanger. Other then that it is still a generic FPS that has been made a hundred thousand times before.

Halo 3 is just the both of them with a new coat of paint. People like it because they are stupid. No amount of pyrotechnics programming is enough to make a ****ty game not ****ty. "we made it look pretty" is not a reason to pay 60 dollars for a "game"
Go on any video game reviewer website and then tell me the game is mediocre. Stop talking out of your ass.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 11:44:27 am »

Halo 3 is just the both of them with a new coat of paint. People like it because they are stupid. No amount of pyrotechnics programming is enough to make a ****ty game not ****ty. "we made it look pretty" is not a reason to pay 60 dollars for a "game"
Go on any video game reviewer website and then tell me the game is mediocre. Stop talking out of your ass.
Course they no site would just say its a good game as to not piss off their readers...
@ii