Author Topic: HALO 3!  (Read 8072 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: HALO 3!
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2007, 12:08:16 pm »
Those stupid fucking fanboys went apeshit on ign about not giving it a 10 out of 10.

Here's a real review for you: (spoiler warning, but it sucks so bad you probably wouldn't care too much about it anyway.) http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/106308/Why_Halo_3_Sucks

You can still read about the first third before the spoilers show up.

Bioshock Bitch!
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2007, 01:04:07 pm »
Those stupid ****ing fanboys went ape**** on ign about not giving it a 10 out of 10.

Here's a real review for you:

It's not the real review.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2007, 01:09:05 pm »
Bioshock sucks even more.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2007, 01:13:35 pm »
One Love
Yes

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2007, 01:29:29 pm »
Those stupid ****ing fanboys went ape**** on ign about not giving it a 10 out of 10.

why? Because the reviewer didn't take screenshots of explosions to support his stupid ass assessment? Because the reviewer didn't put up some stupid "score" that doesn't show anything about the game?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2007, 01:44:33 pm »

why? Because the reviewer didn't take screenshots of explosions to support his stupid ass assessment? Because the reviewer didn't put up some stupid "score" that doesn't show anything about the game?
  Yes, and because it's from some ****ty obscure website no one has ever heard of. Your argument is groundless. The Halo trilogy is a decent video game franchise and you just keep trying to deny it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:46:33 pm by Valorman »

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2007, 01:59:26 pm »
No valorman, you are just an idiot. The halo trilogy is nothing but a shitty story held together by repetitive and bland gameplay. You or anyone else hasn't made any point about halo being good or even decent. ITS MARATHON WITH BLOOM EFFECTS

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2007, 02:11:25 pm »
Will you guys shut up, yeah Halo 3 isn't the best game in the world, but it's not complete shite either. It has bad points that can't be overlooked and good points that can't be overlooked, now shut the fuck up.

Is anyone here to actually talk about their experience of the game? I just figured out today, after I had been in a hornet fighting off some banshees, that the black marines seem to be able to endure quite a few more hits than the white marines. Coincidence? I think not.

Bottomline: Bungie are the neo klu klux klan.

Offline Madsen

• Major(1)
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2007, 02:14:30 pm »
bom bom bom bom  , i want you in my room . lalalalalala.

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2007, 02:17:29 pm »
No valorman, you are just an idiot. The halo trilogy is nothing but a ****ty story held together by repetitive and bland gameplay. You or anyone else hasn't made any point about halo being good or even decent. ITS MARATHON WITH BLOOM EFFECTS

Yeah so Bioshock has some bloom effects. Also pretty much every game is repetitive in Bioshock you just keep killing people over and over again with your powers. In Halo you keep killing people with your weapons over and over again. But it never gets boring. Its just like Soldat where you keep killing over and over again with weapons. But Soldat never gets boring.
One Love
Yes

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2007, 02:51:58 pm »
bom bom bom bom  , i want you in my room . lalalalalala.

User warned for spam

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2007, 03:43:05 pm »
Bioshock sucks even more.
Agreed.

Just something some assholes who wanted to compete with how bad halo 3 was going to be, so they pulled bioshock out of their asses.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 03:50:44 pm »
No valorman, you are just an idiot. The halo trilogy is nothing but a ****ty story held together by repetitive and bland gameplay. You or anyone else hasn't made any point about halo being good or even decent. ITS MARATHON WITH BLOOM EFFECTS
Man, there must be a lot of idiots then, all liking these 3 bland and repetitive games for no reason. Obviously terrible games. You're just a joke, dude. And I did make some points if you read any of my previous posts and millions of other people have too.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 03:53:34 pm by Valorman »

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2007, 05:17:13 pm »
It has to be good because a lot of people like it!

How many hits does Elton John have?

Point proven.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2007, 05:29:23 pm »
But Elton John is good....

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2007, 05:32:07 pm »
dascoo go die.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2007, 05:40:51 pm »

How many hits does Elton John have?

Point proven.
That's a bad example.
What about Goldeneye for N64? It had relativley little hype and the game sold by the thousands because of it's gameplay

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2007, 05:49:08 pm »
What's your point? Halo has terrible gameplay.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2007, 05:58:45 pm »
What's your point? Halo has terrible gameplay.
No it doesn't, get your ****ing head out of your ass. People like the game because of what it is: a great game. My point is people buy the game because of how it plays. The hype plays it's part but the gameplay defines the game. That's why it sold so well. Now shut the fuck up.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2007, 06:13:59 pm »
I guess I would call Halo skeletol, not a whole lot of meat. For me, someone without and Xbox/360, it does not constitute getting it. If for some retarded reason an Xbox 360 landed on my front porch tommorrow I would probably get it becuase it is one of the only halfway descent games for Xbox. I think it is boring quite frankly. From personal experience (this doesn't go for everyone) people who like Halo have never played hardly any other FPS games, pretty much only console ones. And I think most can agree that PC shooters are better then console. But that's not the point, the point is to someone who has never played another shooter Halo is a gift from the gods, to a lot of other people it is really really bland. Not saying this goes for everyone, but 95% of the people I know.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace