Author Topic: Knife Damage  (Read 4795 times)

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
Re: Knife Damage
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 03:38:16 pm »
Since when is this game realistic. Seriosly, if I had a dime for every time someone said something about "realism" in these forums, I'd be rich.
To be honest, I don't think it would unbalance the saw, since the saw is like a ton longer (you pretty much have to be "in" the guy to hit with knife) it would just be a lot more fun to goof off. Since you would just throw it anyway, I think it would just be fun. But I can see why people wouldn't want to take the time to make frivilous crap.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 10:57:22 am »
excruciator -
I switch secondaries and primaries... I mostly use knife and law(I'm just a begginer with law xd)

TiReD -
blahblahblah.
"only a couple of hits" you say. LoL, the enemy will stand and wait until youll kill him, right?
Many barret(t) users are using knives.

Knife is easily dodged on mid-long range.

Offline TiReD

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 12:19:32 pm »
You know, not everyone likes to use barrett(since it has a huge startup, huge bink and if they miss they probably lose their chance to kill.).

So they use autos and they let them pass with only 25% health, what are you gonna do... waste a knife or a barrett  bullet? wow, good thinking there, you could easily take that guy down with a couple of soccom bullets(you dont even have to aim too well since is has a almost no reload time).

PD: The thing is, soccom is overpowered not knife.
iwishicouldhateyoutodeath
[/color]

Offline Spasm

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF Owner
    • Elite CTF
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 12:51:03 pm »
The knife is perfectly fine.  A stab is the ultimate predator move.
Owner/Founder- Elite CTF -  http://elitectf.com
OwnedVision - http://ownedvision.com
--An EliteCTF Production.
Snipe & Slice - Saw & Law - One Shots

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 01:20:01 pm »
You know, not everyone likes to use barrett(since it has a huge startup, huge bink and if they miss they probably lose their chance to kill.).

So they use autos and they let them pass with only 25% health, what are you gonna do... waste a knife or a barrett  bullet? wow, good thinking there, you could easily take that guy down with a couple of soccom bullets(you dont even have to aim too well since is has a almost no reload time).

looooooooool thx very much, I was laughing for several minutes xD

"waste". yeah I will waste a bullet...
AND HELLZ YEAH auto users will ALWAYS let a barretard pass with 25% hp
And yeaaah! socom is overpowered because you can kill a guy with low hp! all non-1hits PWN then, cuz you can kill everyone! everyone will have 25% hp's of course ;Q

... minigun = ultimate pwnt weapon, you can kill 100 ppl with one clip if they are low on hp! (or even more) ...

Offline TiReD

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 03:07:42 pm »

looooooooool thx very much, I was laughing for several minutes xD

"waste". yeah I will waste a bullet...
AND HELLZ YEAH auto users will ALWAYS let a barretard pass with 25% hp
And yeaaah! socom is overpowered because you can kill a guy with low hp! all non-1hits PWN then, cuz you can kill everyone! everyone will have 25% hp's of course ;Q

... minigun = ultimate pwnt weapon, you can kill 100 ppl with one clip if they are low on hp! (or even more) ...
"I DONT HAVE A POINT SO ILL TAKE IT TO THE EXTREME"

;]

You will WASTE a bullet that kills a 100% dude

soccom is not overpowered cause it can kill people, its overpowered cause it has no reload time, no delay between shots, and it can kill without reloading.
[/color]

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 12:38:11 pm »
"its overpowered cause it has no reload time, no delay between shots, and it can kill without reloading."

It has reload time. Short, but...
It has delay FFS, it's slower than autos
WOW. Every weapon can kill without reloading.

Offline TiReD

• Soldier
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 01:16:28 pm »
"its overpowered cause it has no reload time, no delay between shots, and it can kill without reloading."

WOW a Secondary can match a primary weapon!(and its not even a 1 hit killer)
[/color]

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 11:30:04 am »

WOW a Secondary can match a primary weapon!(and its not even a 1 hit killer)

Rotfl xDDD
Play only socom then, if it pwnz.