Author Topic: Behaviour aspects you hate  (Read 5344 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Behaviour aspects you hate
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:28:58 pm »
It's simple. I want to provoke discussion on what types of human behaviour/personality everyone hates the most or finds negative. Include reasons or don't post at all. This does also not mean what you look for in a woman, people in general.

If this goes alright I might do one on behaviours everyone likes.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Behaviour aspects you hate
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 05:34:03 pm »
People who block my way. this really only applies to when I am trying to get somewhere and someone just stops in front of me.

Also people who aren't funny but keep trying to be funny by repeating any jokes I say. I just find it really annoying when someone kills a fad and won't let it go.

the reason for my hatred is easy, They break the momentum, I try to get somewhere and I hate having to stop because some fatass wants to talk to his fatass buddy and they position themselves in such a way as to block half the hallway. same thing goes for the jokes, we are all laughing and having a great time and this jackass just kills it.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 05:34:52 pm »
Narcissism/Cockyness (Sorry Karma). I just can't stand it.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 07:14:24 pm »
I hate it when people say they can beat me at something... then later on they challenge me at it... and I whoop their ass. 

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 07:34:28 pm »
I hate it when people say they can beat me at something... then later on they challenge me at it... and I whoop their ass. 
most people love it when that happens, like today my buddy kept *****ing about halo 3 so I just destroyed him.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 07:41:35 pm »
I hate haters :O
And emos even more.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 07:47:16 pm »
most people love it when that happens, like today my buddy kept *****ing about halo 3 so I just destroyed him.

I  just hate the part where they are cocky. I LOVE the part where i whoop their asses. Especially in super smash bros.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 09:36:03 pm »
When people willingly act immature, and when people try to act more mature then they really are...
@ii

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 09:43:58 pm »
When people willingly act immature, and when people try to act more mature then they really are...

I hate to see "so mature tough guys" - 13 years old with a cigarette in their mouths and fancy jewellery.
I also dislike doll faced biczes/wh00res and their cheap talk about makeup.
Damn, I so much find it annoying when girls start whining about callories...

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 10:27:44 pm »
Lying. that's all. Especially when they lie to impress.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 10:39:57 pm »
People who have a need to look cool by making fun of someone else.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline jap_man

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 10:48:47 pm »
absolutely cannot stand it when people eat loudly, it just fucking shits me up the walls, especially when I'm standing less than a meter away from them.

I also hate it when you're talking in a group and some kid in the group feels the need to turn to you and ask you something totally retarded and unrelated to the group conversation. Once you're finished addressing their stupid question, you've missed an important part of the group conversation and have no idea what the group's now talking about.

I love hardcore boys its too good to be true
One on one or the whole damn crew

Offline Vltava

• Camper
  • Mr Avocado
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 11:33:44 pm »
I find "gangsta" kids extremely irritating.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 03:31:56 am »
You know those guys that, whatever it is you've done, they have always done something better? I freaking hate that! You just know you're luying to you right in your face, but you're usually modest enough to just act along.

Which brings me to my second line o'hatred. I hate myself for not always acting impulsive in any moment. Like what I said above.. Instead of just standing there talking it up my ass, I should just tell him to get real or shut the fuck up! But I don't..

Third thing, I hate fashion and what it does to people around here. I don't mind the actual clothing, people can wear whatever they want for all I care, but I hate the obvious stupidity that it carries along with it, and the fact that everyone seems to think it's okay. People who are into fashion, like somebody described earlier somewhere, will always act all cool and frankly a little lame. I hate that so much..
I'm just so glad I'll never be one of them, I like me chilling corner here on the outlines :)

Oh, and one more.. I guess it could sorta mix with number three, but here goes nonetheless. Attentionwhores. Fuck, is there anything more annoying? Like, there is this girl in my class, steffani. I used to have a major crush on her, 'cause not only is she really good looking, she's also amazingly cool to just be around. However, on occasion she goes into some kind of attentionsucking frenzy, and she'll do anything just to be heard. She'll actually have mutliple conversations going on at any given moment, and she doesn't mind crashing others conversations in order to start one of her own. GOSH, that pisses me right off!
And to think that some people are like that all the time. You know, you can always spot them a mile away. Strangers, just walking down the street and you know they're real selfcentered, acting all important like they're better than you. I mostly just laugh at it, though :)

echo
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 04:08:23 am »
I hate it when....

Like what 4-year-old said, when people block corridors because they feel the need to chat to their friends in just the place where people are trying to walk through.

When people act like school kids and then wonder why people treat them differently.

When people think that Media courses simply involve teaching failed students how to sit and watch movies.

When my local bus company thinks it's all OK to cut most of their bus routes to the collage.

When people have egos much larger than their talent.

When people think that all anime is either henti or kids shows.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 04:13:54 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline karmazon

• Major
  • Impossible is a dare.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 04:24:56 am »

I'm not narcissistic, I'm vein, I'm not cocky, I'm confident. 
Plan B is don't fail. - Smegma
I hate emotions.

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 04:54:12 am »
It's funny because karmazon is right, and I'm narcissistic and cocky but still get along with Rai LOL

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 04:54:42 am »

I'm not narcissistic, I'm vein, I'm not cocky, I'm confident. 

It's spelled 'Vain.'

I am excessively irritated when people talk really loudly, really close to me, just in general. It just makes me cringe and want to slink away. That and people being incredibly over dramatic in like, museums and zoos. They act like they've never seen a pot or a painting or an animal before. Again, just makes me cringe on the inside.
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 04:58:53 am »
loud people, who are always screaming and thinik thy stand above everyone and everything, you know, you meet them everywhere, at school, markets,..always with a bunch of people, having big mouths and when thy are alone thyre nothing, just fucking pussys.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 06:57:27 am »
People who follow what other people think and say without any individual thought put in.

Retarded high school juniors who try to act all hardcore. I was at a bus stop reading my physics textbook and i had music on when 2 random fkers from a nearby bogan school came and started insulting me for no reason. I pretended to not notice them in the beginning but then one of then came and pulled out my earphone which pissed me off. I was wearing a singlet underneath so i put on a serious face and i took off my jacket as if i was gonna fight them and they both ran like pussies. I'm always target of this kind of abuse probably because I've got an innocent looking face, or because I'm asian without fobby hair XD
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 07:00:19 am by Shivorken »
[/url]