Author Topic: Team Project Mayhem Community Forums  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
Team Project Mayhem Community Forums
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:36:28 pm »
I am just advertising this again. We need more members! I have upgraded the forums to a community forum so anyone is allowed to join. I am also adding the clan-less feature (people looking for clans can look here for clans).

Link

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Avkon

• Soldier
  • Ah, whatever.
Re: Team Project Mayhem Community Forums
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 12:24:19 am »
Project Mahyem? Very reminiscent of Blaze's clan, |MC| (Mission Chaos), don't you think?

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:13:31 pm »
History lesson. Way before back Mission Chaos was born, Blaze and I were in Project Mayhem. Project Mayhem eventually died like ALL clans will face. Blaze, known back then as Bond, James Bond, was perhaps the most dedicated of all the members. Even though no one was in the clan, he still cleaned and took care of the clan forums. You will notice, me and Blaze talk all about the good PM days. I renamed Team Squad Killers to Team Project Mayhem in dedication of one of the best clans that used to be.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Avkon

• Soldier
  • Ah, whatever.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 12:06:24 am »
Ah, my bad.
Well, good luck with this team anyway.

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 01:24:45 pm »
Good clans will never die.

Offline .::Blaze::.

• Camper
  • `LMS|Blaze^
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:29 am »
wow leonidas way to make me feel good, If you must know when i thought of MC well heres the story

I was the exact 9th member of PM i then wanted to see what making a clan was like so i just looked up synanoms for Project and Mayhem so i can remeber the clan (back then i wasn't good and clan stuff) so my clan shortly died..then name was Mission Chaos, i then went back to PM, greated back i was as the like 20th some member. I was the most active and never wanted it to die. Some didn't like me cause back then i was only 12 and maturity wasn't in my book. So some hated me, but me and piro were about the bestest friends and  i still talk to him whenever hes on. But anyways i based Mission Chaos off projectmayhem kinda how leonidas did..because i wanna remeber it forever.........

One day i will succeed in getting all active PM members into one clan. And be the best again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:42:43 am by .::Blaze::. »
hey little kid you want some candy, "yes". GET IN THE VAN!