Author Topic: Fun things to do in Soldat:  (Read 7300 times)

Offline H31MU7

• Major
  • BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
Re: Fun things to do in Soldat:
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 06:01:46 am »
Hm.. in RS we tend to make up games when we are bored -_- Like in a CTF server we play outlaws, one person goes to delta/charlie and he has a gun while he fights the rest weilding knives or chains.

Yeh. :S
Lmao I like the sound of this game I might have to try it out with my friends.

Offline snipedmyself

• Major(1)
    • Multiplayer Game "Mods" ;)
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 06:33:37 am »
i make up rules in other people servers

and when i was admin for ark 2's servers id play on bravo while i was bored

oh! this is a good one- run a soldat admin bot with ridiculous commands. like the old feud between ark2 and io.sys they had things like !iosucks gets you perma banned  and in arks !cookie and !plank !mouse and !plankmouse then i had my bot !allah "(you) praises the great Allah!"  then smart asses think theyre funny !allahisgay "(nub) killed by admin" automatically too... omg good times then i had my own because i was too lazt to memorise fancy soldat commands so something like !makemebravo  makes me bravo then everyone else tries and theyre like wtf but the trick is the 3 extra spaces!

so if anyone needs a admin or an admin bot for their server feel free to contact me and tell me what custom !things you want

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 06:42:13 am »
:D   Lol, see TDL, that's the spirit!   :P

You guys don't seem to understand the point of this thread, most NORMAL people play games to have fun.  Constantly fragging and shouting orders isn't always the most fun thing to do.  Be a noob once in a while, and stop taking yourselves so seriously. :-\

Party-Poopers... :'(

Well the game wasnt (i hope) made to do those things, so if you wanna do them, get your own server